hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GodisaHibee

The Elephant has left the building

THAT,

was the worst Hibs performance I have ever seen. Forget disallowed goals, put simply: the best team won.

Duffy's 97-98 team would beat this lot.

Can't make a pass, nothing going forward, where are we going to pick up points in the dog fight that will be the bottom 6?

Petrie needs to ****** right off, and , no, I don't know what the answer will be, but even if it's sh*te, it'll be better than this.

We are in big trouble girls.

We are going down; end off.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

And

I sincerely hope the season ticket price is getting reduced. I'm sure that people will NOT be happy paying the advertised price for 'Championship' football.

On the bright side; Terry Butcher has experience in that league

Quote Originally Posted by GodisaHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    THAT,

was the worst Hibs performance I have ever seen. Forget disallowed goals, put simply: the best team won.

Can't make a pass, nothing going forward, where are we going to pick up points in the dog fight that will be nthe bottom 6?

Petrie needs to ****** right off, and , no, I don't know what the answer will be, but even if it's sh*te, it'll be better than this.

Thankfully couldn't get a ticket ,but having disagreed with you for so long ,I am coming round reluctantly to the fact we are now well and truly in the mix ,and in apparent free fall .Therefore the Elephant is on the a Roof and in the next few weeks , that roof could cave in like our defence does most weeks then it will be in the hoose and running amok If God is a Hibee I think we need Devine Intervention as I have no Faith left in some of these players .

@hibs.net private member
    We're down. A disgraceful performance. We can't win matches. Championship it is.

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    i predicted a 2-0 win i just couldnt bring myslef to back hearts.

looks like we are fighting for our lives in this division. what worries me is i doubt we will be able to beat the teams below us. if we are in a play off, could we beat falkirk or dundee? i doubt it. no doubt it'll be hartley's dundee as well.....
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Thankfully couldn't get a ticket ,but having disagreed with you for so long ,I am coming round reluctantly to the fact we are now well and truly in the mix ,and in apparent free fall .Therefore the Elephant is on the a Roof and in the next few weeks , that roof could cave in like our defence does most weeks then it will be in the hoose and running amok If God is a Hibee I think we need Devine Intervention as I have no Faith left in some of these players .
    it is beyond Devine intervention.

What is required is a complete clear out of the board, players ******ing manning up and the Manager getting a grip.

Dare I say a new owner?

THAT,

Can't make a pass, nothing going forward, where are we going to pick up points in the dog fight that will be the bottom 6?

Firstly we have played worse, secondly I still don't think we will finish second bottom let alone defo go down.

We're poor but we'll get through this season.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNorfolkHFC View Post
    i predicted a 2-0 win i just couldnt bring myslef to back hearts.

looks like we are fighting for our lives in this division. what worries me is i doubt we will be able to beat the teams below us. if we are in a play off, could we beat falkirk or dundee? i doubt it. no doubt it'll be hartley's dundee as well.....
    we would not win a play off

@hibs.net private member
    Is this another James Collins thread?!

First Team Breakthrough jazzy7070's Avatar
    we would not win a play off
    Why is Petrie getting the blame ? He's got in a manager we would have taken every day of the week, he's supported previous managers with cash?the team are ***** but let's no blame the board

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    We're down. A disgraceful performance. We can't win matches. Championship it is.
    Stay away from the medicine cabinet, sharp knives and any ropes you see lying around.

Didn't mean to quote you godisahibee

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7070 View Post
    Why is Petrie getting the blame ? He's got in a manager we would have taken every day of the week, he's supported previous managers with cash?the team are ***** but let's no blame the board
    Because he's failed with all the other managers.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Didn't mean to quote you godisahibee
    Petrie is getting the blame because, the seeds of our imminent relegation lie firmly at his door and nowhere else.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    You have to wonder about the next derby, where, ironically they will have a chance to push us further towards the playoffs and maybe drag us down with them.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Firstly we have played worse, secondly I still don't think we will finish second bottom let alone defo go down.

I would pay to have your confidence Cat; I just can't muster that level of belief right now. I envy you, but I also can't get with the programme.

there isn't one.

Because he's failed with all the other managers.
    What so no one thought butcher was the right choice? Hibs are terrible on the park not off it

What so no one thought butcher was the right choice? Hibs are terrible on the park not off it
    I think he is the right man (hopefully) but by god Petrie has had his day at Hibs. Please tell me what he brings that has improved this club since we won the league cup?

He should have left when the stadium was complete. We need a new man to take us forward someone with a vision not one who just plods along and ticks all the boxes when filling in a spread sheet.

He can **** right off along with most of the team.

Also to say we are well run off the park isn't exactly true now is it?

The mismanagement of the resources of this club has been nothing more than disgraceful and he is EXACTLY the reason we are where we are. I will not argue that he has not backed his managers, but he has consistently backed the wrong ones. We are a joke. The buck stops with him.

There is no accountability at our club, at top level. Whilst that remains the case, disgusting results like today will continue to be the norm.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    Do not think we will get into playoff place simply because for every game St Mirren win another team below us loses , 2 or 3 draws are what we need and maybe a win or two would be good. I think we need a big clear out and TB needs to get his own players in and we can see what next season brings.

it is beyond Devine intervention.

What is required is a complete clear out of the board, players ******ing manning up and the Manager getting a grip.

Dare I say a new owner?
    A new owner may be exactly what we need as I have no idea what Farmer's plans are for our club.

No vision, no obvious strategy, no communication, invisible.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

I think he is the right man (hopefully) but by god Petrie has had his day at Hibs. Please tell me what he brings that has improved this club since we won the league cup?

He should have left when the stadium was complete. We need a new man to take us forward someone with a vision not one who just plods along and ticks all the boxes when filling in a spread sheet.

He can **** right off along with most of the team.
    I am on record as saying the 'completion' of the stadium was, and no pun intended, a complete 'white elephant'.

All the board had an eye on was revenue from situations like cup semi and finals.

Brave, but then look at the nick of our club!

A pay day for a few fixtures at Er is NOTHING, compared to where we potentially end up.

The money spent on the stadium was complete folly and should have been invested in the playing squad.

We need some huge calls and luck to go our way with other results That didn't happen today or yesterday .Timing of Hanlon being out couldn't of come at worse time and bookings will accrue suspensions in last few weeks and always likely to have defenders on bookings who could do what Mayburry did today as we lack pace and movement at back .Turgid depressing stuff and think that today will piss off another chunk of the Support .

Thing is you can write the script with Hibs Tom English hit the nail on the head after the game when he mentioned his squatters in Mansion Article For another 500 pound a week we could have had players like flood , Taylor and Rooney .its not huge sums we are losing out by but we loose out on the better targets and then bring in inferior players to them His view is this is all of Clubs making Club being fronted by Mr Petrie He was Defending Fenlons record vT B s saying Fenlons was better .

maybe you should of started the Thread right enough .

Also to say we are well run off the park isn't exactly true now is it?
    And we are not?why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    We need some huge calls and luck to go our way with other results That didn't happen today or yesterday .Timing of Hanlon being out couldn't of come at worse time and bookings will accrue suspensions in last few weeks and always likely to have defenders on bookings who could do what Mayburry did today as we lack pace and movement at back .Turgid depressing stuff and think that today will piss off another chunk of the Support .

Thing is you can write the script with Hibs Tom English hit the nail on the head after the game when he mentioned his squatters in Mansion Article For another 500 pound a week we could have had players like flood , Taylor and Rooney .its not huge sums we are losing out by but we loose out on the better targets and then bring in inferior players to them His view is this is all of Clubs making Club being fronted by Mr Petrie He was Defending Fenlons record vT B s saying Fenlons was better .

maybe you should of started the Thread right enough .

Fenlon managed Hibs for 87 games.

Butcher has managed Hibs for 20 games.

Nobody is denying we are having a terrible run under Butcher, and, if the results go the wrong way for us in the next few weeks, we could be on the brink of a crisis, but the comparisons between them are hardly fair, given that Fenlon`s stats are based on more than 4 times the number of games Butcher has had.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Fenlon managed Hibs for 87 games.

Butcher has managed Hibs for 20 games.

Nobody is denying we are having a terrible run under Butcher, and, if the results go the wrong way for us in the next few weeks, we could be on the brink of a crisis, but the comparisons between them are hardly fair, given that Fenlon`s stats are based on more than 4 times the number of games Butcher has had.
    We are on the 'Brink of a crisis' NOW.

We are on the 'Brink of a crisis' NOW.

I know and I agree. You could argue we have been that way for a while. My point was that if results were to go the wrong way, it would be a certainty.

And we are not?why?
    Well how much comp was paid out due to bad appointments? This could have gone into the team. He has no business plan at all on how to take us forward.

So since I answered your question please answer mine? What good is he doing at Hibs right now?
    Last edited by Thecat23; 30-03-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    I know and I agree. You could argue we have been that way for a while. My point was that if results were to go the wrong way, it would be a certainty.
    I have argued we've been that way for a while. We shouldn't be relying on other teams results. We should be getting points and staying safe.