hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar

What the **** does this football club have to offer me?

Embarrassment only.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Embarrassment only.
    Let us dowm again. I am absolutely disgusted!

The Nightmare Continues

Embarrassment only.

So true,is there no end to this *****.

This is just the longest running nightmare in Hibernian history ,well at least for the fifty plus years I have supported them.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Let us dowm again. I am absolutely disgusted!
    This
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

It was the Raith game that done it for me- that was the complete lowest point as a Hibs fan. Sadly, I expected the worst today.. that kinda says it all really. So fed up this year- there is NOTHING to look forward too

Nothing. Not even embarrassment at this stage

Im not from Edinburgh and I never chose Hibs because they were good.

I chose Hibs because they are not Rangers Celtic or Hearts.

Ive been saying all season that far too many fans care more about seeing Hearts going down. I don't give a ***** about Hearts. I care about my team. and they are a shambles from the very top all the way through that team.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    The players, bar a couple of them, are cowards. You'd get more fight playing a team of eleven Ghandis.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    Im not from Edinburgh and I never chose Hibs because they were good.

I chose Hibs because they are not Rangers Celtic or Hearts.
    Your a lucky lad I'm a Hibs fan because my cousins beat the crap out of me when I was a kid.It's the Hibs way

I'll be over the moon if we don't go down. This is sort of positive if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    The players, bar a couple of them, are cowards. You'd get more fight playing a team of eleven Ghandis.
    This and the fact that some of them lack even the most basic of qualities to play their positions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question. When was the last time any of us felt confident or happy to be attending a hibs game? I honestly can't remember. It's been years....

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    alan preston asking tom english why everyone points the finger at all our managers, we sold 10million worth of players and replaced them with nothing, can't see anything wrong with that, preston also amazed at the amount of hibs fans he knows who were ST holders and are not going back, he shouldn't be that surprised...we are getting systematically beaten into submission as each season passes, hibs fans lost to our club forever

A lifetime of 1 high every 15 years with the rest being abject failure and misery

sharing alot of the feelings the posters have stated so far. but unless hibs as a club make a huge and i mean a huge commintment to change,i think its gonna be like this next season too and it ll keep on and on going over and over the same old feelings and the same old situations which we have expericend recently.

the title of the thread what can the club offer you ?(i know i ve missed a naughty word out) well i think like alot of fans, who are embarrassed annoyed, worse than annoyed and whatever bad,negitive feeling you are feeling, i DO NOT think the club WILL offer you anything and sadly this is what annoys no end.

Oh by the way will you buy a few season tickets for next season ?

First Team Breakthrough Paperboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Ive been saying all season that far too many fans care more about seeing Hearts going down. I don't give a ***** about Hearts. I care about my team. and they are a shambles from the very top all the way through that team.
    Spot on. I remember when Scotland beat France (Cauldwell's goal) right after it the England game kicked off and England lost a goal (can't remember if England ended up getting beat.)

Anyway when England lost a goal the celebrations were as wild as when Scotland scored. At that point it hit me - we were celebrating the failure of our closest rivals more than celebrating our own success.

The thing with Hibs is now we have nothing to celebrate and that's why we've taken even more delight in the demise of Herts. **** it. Time for Hibs fans to start concentrating on Hibs!

I'm sure it was the House Of Pain who had a song that started with the sample "the time has come for everyone to dig up their own back yard before they go knocking on their neighbours door..."

Start ******g digging!

Rant over. Back to the beer.

TB, it's scandalous why our goal was chalked off...

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Nothing's going to change. This is what Hibs do, they are superb at it.

One day the Yams will shaft us 0-8 and we'll not even be able to say 'ha but 41 years ago....'

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    As long as the books are balancing everything is cooshtie

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    alan preston asking tom english why everyone points the finger at all our managers, we sold 10million worth of players and replaced them with nothing, can't see anything wrong with that, preston also amazed at the amount of hibs fans he knows who were ST holders and are not going back, he shouldn't be that surprised...we are getting systematically beaten into submission as each season passes, hibs fans lost to our club forever
    Exactly, that kind of damage is very difficult to repair. We seem to be systematically driving out the passion, ambition and fun from being a Hibs fan.

How long before we get down to average crowds of 3-4 thousand. is that what you want ROD?

You know, they say that a lot of lower division chairmen actively fear their clubs getting promoted as they don't want the expectation that goes with that coupled with the spending that is required to compete at a higher level.

Cynically, if I was Rod, might not that be a tempting philosophy? Drive the club down to permanent bottom six status, with mid-table mediocrity at best, then no goals, objectives and spending required, and a lot less annoying fans to worry about at the AGM.

Low expectations are a lot easier to handle than having actual stretching objectives like say, qualifying for Europe or winning cups.

Left by mutual consent!

Petrie must go !

Leigh was at the game. If Petrie had a man at all instead of a god dam mouse he would have been on the pitch.

Hearts have beaten us 3 times this season already. Shameful.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Hearts have beaten us 3 times this season already. Shameful.
    How many have they win total?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Nothing's going to change. This is what Hibs do, they are superb at it.

One day the Yams will shaft us 0-8 and we'll not even be able to say 'ha but 41 years ago....'
    This sadly is true, nothing will change. Tom Farmer and Rod are in with the bricks and simply won't change - Hibs as a result will never be successful regularly or in the long run. They have no concept of the game and don't 'love' the game.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsummit View Post
    Exactly, that kind of damage is very difficult to repair. We seem to be systematically driving out the passion, ambition and fun from being a Hibs fan.

How long before we get down to average crowds of 3-4 thousand. is that what you want ROD?

You know, they say that a lot of lower division chairmen actively fear their clubs getting promoted as they don't want the expectation that goes with that coupled with the spending that is required to compete at a higher level.

Cynically, if I was Rod, might not that be a tempting philosophy? Drive the club down to permanent bottom six status, with mid-table mediocrity at best, then no goals, objectives and spending required, and a lot less annoying fans to worry about at the AGM.

Low expectations are a lot easier to handle than having actual stretching objectives like say, qualifying for Europe or winning cups.

if i was a conspiracy theorist, i would be convinced he want's us down in the championship next season, decent crowds against the big buns and little buns instead of one/two home games against sellick in the top flight

Left by mutual consent!
    Embarrassment only.
    And low quality football mate.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsummit View Post

wow very intresting points and well its not something i have thought or given any thought about really.
    The worst thing is it would seem alot of fans and players might wanna lower there expectations now though i do not think there is anything good about that.
    I think whatever we do , as a club we should aim for number 1, as being the best,though as they say being number 1 is hard work but staying number 1 is much harder.

I do wonder what our owner,chairman, players and fans expect now? accept beign just average or wanting to be the best and or being better?

What annoys me is that Butcher continues to play the duds every single week, FFS can't he see that McGivern and Nelson are ****ing useless? why the **** is he playing them week in week out and they let us down every time.

And I'm not just singling these 2 out either.

A total revamp of this team is required.

We will be lucky to get 7k on Friday against the sheep, and on this performance they will wipe the floor with us.

Worst team ever? well I think the one at the end of the 70s early 80s top this lot any day but this is now and we are seriously looking at following the above team down.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    At the moment? Absolute **** all, annoyed at myself for wasting more money,