hibs.net Messageboard

What a chance....

This is just the way i see next sunday...am 38 and honestly you will be lucky if i have seen hibs beat the hea7z anymore than 20 times which is embarrassing, but what a chance we have next week to stick it right up them, yes we lost the cup final and the semi a few years before but i would love it if we relegated them...GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by greenforgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is just the way i see next sunday...am 38 and honestly you will be lucky if i have seen hibs beat the hea7z anymore than 20 times which is embarrassing, but what a chance we have next week to stick it right up them, yes we lost the cup final and the semi a few years before but i would love it if we relegated them...GGTTH
    Yes it would be nice for that to come about but as a club we have a bigger picture to sort out .Am not sure some of these current players will be relishing going to Tyncastle in current form .Cant see 11 players on both sides finishing game and Hearts youngsters will run themselves into ground for a lost cause .wish I was as confident ours will .You have to wonder who is Motivating the players just now as it's not working Whether players are happier with new Diamond formation I don't know but we can't keep chopping and changing We need same 11 players to get four or five games together .who those 11 are I have no idea .But if they go there and bottle it it will be a depressing last few weeks of season .Go there and match them and win and it changes mood .

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ORAMAGE95
    I'd rather lose a cup final to my rivals than get relegated by them.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Winning the derby and so relegating the maroon morons would definitely be the overriding memory of the season. Whether we're capable of actually doing it is another matter, which is rather embarrassing given their problems. The result shouldn't be in doubt, but we're so poor, Hearts will think they can beat us. I just hope the team turns up on the day and gives us something to really cheer about.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    I'm sorry but no team in the world should need motivation going into this game it's a derby for **** sake. If these wasters can't get themselves up for a derby which could relegate your local rivals then none of them should be playing football professionally.

Hearts are ***** a the moment hibs are just as bad however our experienced players need to screw the nut and stand up and be counted. In my eyes this is a must win game... As is every derby!!

Left by mutual consent!
    I honestly don't think we will win.

This is a very big derby and a real chance to regain some lost pride. How ever bad we are we must beat them next week and put that final nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by oramhibee View Post
    I'd rather lose a cup final to my rivals than get relegated by them.
    Other way round for me. A cup final is simply us against them, but relegation is the result of them losing all season to everyone so we can't claim all the credit.

Wouldn't stop me doing so though
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Left by mutual consent!
    Massive incentive for hibs. To beat relegation ourselves and condemn them to their fate.

But it won't happen. Hearts want it more, our guys have given up the ghost and even if they hadn't I doubt very much they'd have the mental strength to win in such a high pressure match situation.

I'm still going though.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    :

Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    I'm sorry but no team in the world should need motivation going into this game it's a derby for **** sake. If these wasters can't get themselves up for a derby which could relegate your local rivals then none of them should be playing football professionally.

Hearts are ***** a the moment hibs are just as bad however our experienced players need to screw the nut and stand up and be counted. In my eyes this is a must win game... As is every derby!!
    !!!! YES !!! *******!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Neither do I, they have too much to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenj.=] View Post
    Massive incentive for hibs. To beat relegation ourselves and condemn them to their fate.

But it won't happen. Hearts want it more, our guys have given up the ghost and even if they hadn't I doubt very much they'd have the mental strength to win in such a high pressure match situation.

I'm still going though.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Neither do I bud. Hibs will **** it up and let us down, as per.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    It's what Hibs do mate.

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Usual weekend really

Quote Originally Posted by Slenj.=] View Post

I'm still going though.
    I fear the worst next Sunday. I hate to say it, but I think Hibs are in for a very torrid time. No doubt in my mind the yaks will be right up for this game even though they are going down. They will have a point to prove. The outcome may also be decided by how many players (from either side) remain on the pitch. Hibs "players" appear to have chucked it weeks ago. If so, they are a disgrace to the jersey. Maybe they will prove me wrong. If they do, I will be very happy. It would be something we could shove down their big mouths for ever (if we confirm their relegation) and give them some of their own medicine. I live in hope, but sadly not in expectation.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    If only the players cared as much as we do!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Hibs will win and end any relegation chat and then win 3 out of the post split games including horsing the gimps again.

hibs need to score first,if they score first the gimps will be really boosted and hibs do their usual and hide

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Sorry to sound pessimistic but I honestly can't see how we're going to win this. We are absolutely howling

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    What's been your favourite derby?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    What's been your favourite derby?
    Nice one!