hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Calm yourselves down.

This season was a write off plain and simple. 9 players at least out this summer and a full rebuild of players who want to play for Hibs and Butcher.

Not ones signed by a former manager and want to give a half arsed performance because they know they are going. I'll be there next season with a lot more hope than I have this that's for sure.

We've lost and that's ****. Life goes on. Hibs.Net main board after a defeat is hillarious. Folk going on like it's the end of the world.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    7 years of this.

SEVEN.

Bit of a joke performance on the day of renewals coming out...

You would think they would have put a bit of effort in eh...

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs4thecup1988 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

It's hard to ask anyone to calm down on the back of that.

I would not have released the season ticket information until we were playing a game we have a chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    Agreed.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs4thecup1988 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Weststandwanab View Post
    I would not have released the season ticket information until we were playing a game we have a chance of winning.
    Errrrrrmmmmm - and when do you think that will be ?!?!?!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststandwanab View Post
    They need to get it out before next season mate.

It's horrific and as someone said 7 years. But how long has this manager had again?? I don't blame folk no coming back but it will. **** all else to do and if TB signs the players he wants I'll be happy.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This season was a write off plain and simple. 9 players at least out this summer and a full rebuild of players who want to play for Hibs and Butcher.

Not ones signed by a former manager and want to give a half arsed performance because they know they are going. I'll be there next season with a lot more hope than I have this that's for sure.

We've lost and that's ****. Life goes on. Hibs.Net main board after a defeat is hillarious. Folk going on like it's the end of the world.
    That's the worst I've seen us play in years TC - players out of contract or knowing they are on the move still have to earn moves or end up on the Bosman scrapheap. I thought playing one up top, especially after today's website war cry and plea for support, was baffling. Heffernan, a proven scorer down south and up here, not given a sniff ? Jason scoring again in the 20's and called up to the national squad - he'd be raring to go. Young Andy Black utterly consistent and good at right back for James McD ?

I say play to our strengths but also play players you know you'll get a turn out of - Jordon wants to be at centre half so why not promote wee Andy. Drop Nelson who for me can't pass wind. Craig shouldn't have been anywhere near the team tonight too - Thommo is more composed, has more dig and wants to play.

All in all, injuries aside, can't fathom recent team selections TC - very strange

**** it, let's go radge.... BUTCHER **** OFF, PETRIE **** OFF. EAST MAINS **** OFF, BOOING HIBS FANS **** OFF, LETS BOYCOT never attended until we win the Scottish or league.

That better aye :D

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar

Nope that's too sensible. Butcher out, Fenlon back in.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar

Yet another transitional period looms. If Butcher could improve this squad with the addition of 2 or 3 good signings I would feel some optimism for next season but the thought of another summer of wholesale changes fills me with despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Nope that's too sensible. Butcher out, Fenlon back in.
    Yeah why not eh ;D

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    **** it, let's go radge.... BUTCHER **** OFF, PETRIE **** OFF. EAST MAINS **** OFF, BOOING HIBS FANS **** OFF, LETS BOYCOT never attended until we win the Scottish or league.

That better aye :D
    Now you've got it.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Yet another transitional period looms. If Butcher could improve this squad with the addition of 2 or 3 good signings I would feel some optimism for next season but the thought of another summer of wholesale changes fills me with despair.
    It fills me with optimism - for too long Hibs fans have been saddled with mediocrity. For too long they have been outbid for targets. For too long Petrie has survived terrible decision making and fans have paid for these mistakes (or Sir Tom).

Get someone at the helm with the same drive and energy as Terry - does anyone not see the correlation between having a real 'go getter' chairman/chief exec like 'Well and United, really positive managers, and the fact they are playing consistently good football too ?

Our football brand is like our owners - bland and uninspiring.

Left by mutual consent!
    It must be so easy for opposition teams to come here, as soon as we go a goal down a lot of fans turn on Hibs and start boo'ing like ****. Boo'ing doesn't achieve anything and it wont make us play any better.
    Last edited by BOB MARLEYS DUG; 28-02-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    You can ask but I won't,and I wasn't even there .At least I could stop watching the horror show on bt sport . Usually takes me days to calm down after a performance like that .Its just happening too often and for too many years and that can't be Camoufladged .

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    [QUOTE=BOB MARLEYS DUG;3919420]It must be so easy for opposition teams to come here, as soon as we go a goal down the fans turn on Hibs and start boo'ing like ****. Boo'ing doesn't achieve anything and it wont make us play any better.[/

The fans to blame once again. Get rid of them, that's the answer. Worst fans in the world without a shadow of a doubt.

Left by mutual consent!
    [QUOTE=malcolm-bogie;3919447]
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    It must be so easy for opposition teams to come here, as soon as we go a goal down a lot of the fans turn on Hibs and start boo'ing like ****. Boo'ing doesn't achieve anything and it wont make us play any better.[/

The fans to blame once again. Get rid of them, that's the answer. Worst fans in the world without a shadow of a doubt.
    Jesus....

Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    7 years of this.

SEVEN.
    We're in the middle of a transitional period though, you know!

Most clubs have a transitional period lasting a few months. Ours has lasted for 7 years!

It must be so easy for opposition teams to come here, as soon as we go a goal down the fans turn on Hibs and start boo'ing like ****. Boo'ing doesn't achieve anything and it wont make us play any better.
    But nothing is making us play better so at least booing expresses how frustrated you are and expresses displeasure in way team is playing .Are you expecting to pay good money and watch that dross and not register in some way it's complete ineptness .

I genuinely just don't care anymore.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    It must be so easy for opposition teams to come here, as soon as we go a goal down a lot of fans turn on Hibs and start boo'ing like ****. Boo'ing doesn't achieve anything and it wont make us play any better.

Supporters boo because they've had enough of the total ****ing incompetence being served up in front of them.

I am by no means a boo boy, but after tonight's performance I was really pissed off.

I didn't after the goals btw, I just think that for those that did it was justified.

7 years of pish continues.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    But nothing is making us play better so at least booing expresses how frustrated you are and expresses displeasure in way team is playing .Are you expecting to pay good money and watch that dross and not register in some way it's complete ineptness .
    I just don't think booing is the answer.

Go on then, how many is a lot?

I heard no booing after their opener at all. In fact, it was encouragement coming from the stands. So where are all the boo boys around you?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Go on then, how many is a lot?

I heard no booing after their opener at all. In fact, it was encouragement coming from the stands. So where are all the boo boys around you?
    After the second goal, sorry.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    We're in the middle of a transitional period though, you know!

Most clubs have a transitional period lasting a few months. Ours has lasted for 7 years!
    Get Leeann Dempster in from 'Well - we need a Chief Executive whose ethos is the same as our manager and shares the same drive and enthusiasm for the game.