hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watmore

Watmore

If that's the kind of players Butcher and his team will find I'm more than happy to write this season off IN TERMS OF CUP COMPETITIONS, BUT TOP 6 SHOULD STILL BE A TARGET. and hopefully sign some more in the summer.

Only player to look good today.
    Last edited by SaulGoodman; 12-02-2014 at 01:55 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Looks very good, shame his teammates are completely rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeko View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks very good, shame his teammates are completely rotten.
    Probably wanting away already

Pitty no one capable of passing to him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

@hibs.net private member JollyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Looked like he had won a stonewall penalty, but nothing again from another useless Ref!

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Only one that looked like a capable football player.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    was all over the pitch today, one of the very few I'd give pass marks to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what impressed me most about him?

When he got the ball his 1st touch was almost instant. Which is better than most of our players.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    He had to suffer horrendous abuse from three idiots who hounded him all second half. I can't even post on here the disgraceful stuff they were shouting.

Promising player direct and not shot shy pity the raith defence fouled him whenever he got past them,look forward to seeing more of him

Superb. Did not deserve to lose today. Got scythed down and just kept going back for more. Going to be a great player!

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc1875 View Post
    He had to suffer horrendous abuse from three idiots who hounded him all second half. I can't even post on here the disgraceful stuff they were shouting.
    If certain Hibs supporters put the same energy into praising Hibs players as they did abusing ex Hearts players we'd have a wonderfully positive atmosphere.

A big big problem with Hibs fans in my opinion. Too much time and energy slating the opposition, not enough focus on cheering our guys.

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    If certain Hibs supporters put the same energy into praising Hibs players as they did abusing ex Hearts players we'd have a wonderfully positive atmosphere.

A big big problem with Hibs fans in my opinion. Too much time and energy slating the opposition, not enough focus on cheering our guys.
    I noticed today that when one of our players is breaking forward, instead of encouragement all I hear is people shouting about passing it here or there, and then complaining when it doesn't happen.

Too many wannabe football managers in the stands

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by MehHFC View Post
    I noticed today that when one of our players is breaking forward, instead of encouragement all I hear is people shouting about passing it here or there, and then complaining when it doesn't happen.

Yet another reason to cheer and be positive (us breaking forward) as it keeps the ball away from our utterly unbalanced and static defenders !! 😀

First Team Breakthrough
    Really liked what I saw from this young lad today...more of the same please.
    Terry can you buy him the odd fish supper or three...he looks like he needs it!!😊

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    He looked very good today and that was despite taking a kicking off half the Raith team. Possibly the only one worthy of pass marks.

Coaching Staff
    Looked good but we need to try and get the ball down to make use of the likes of Watmore and Stanton.

Not sure our pitch will do him many favours!

Excellent display and drive. Maybe over-did it at times, but it was pretty much all on him to try and create something.

Wat-more could you want from a debutant?

I could not agree more. It never fails to amaze me that supporters, who have probably never played football to any standard let alone professional are all know it alls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedlund12 View Post
    Really liked what I saw from this young lad today...more of the same please.
    Terry can you buy him the odd fish supper or three...he looks like he needs it!!
    I ws surprised how slightly built he is but that does not seem to hinder him.

First Team Breakthrough
    If that's the kind of players Butcher and his team will find I'm more than happy to write this season off and hopefully sign some more in the summer.

Looks a good signing. Hopefully receives the appropriate protection from the refs.

The boy looked different gravy. We'll soon knock the football out of him though

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Just back in and what a great wee player he's going to be....when he gets going, he was slaloming past players.....a few spl defenders will sythe him down this season.....well played young man
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    If that's the kind of players Butcher and his team will find I'm more than happy to write this season off and hopefully sign some more in the summer.

First 15 mins he had got into good positions on at least 3 occasions. He looks happy getting his head down with the ball at his feet running at defenders. I just wish Harris would take note and get back to doing the same.

He took a couple of tough challenges but got up and got on with it. My opinion is he should have won a penalty as well. The ball may have been won but he was tackled from 2 players either side and they can't both have won the ball.

Much more to come from what looks like a decent prospect.

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    There's a star man on the right hand side. His name is Duncan Watmore and he makes messi look *****.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Looks an incredible talent. The thing I'm most gutted about after today is that he's now here and we've little to play for. Top 6? Thrilling. Would love to have seen him on the big Hampden pitch if we'd made it. We won't be seeing him next season sadly

Can see him earning us a few penalties the way he commits defenders, was on the end of some heavy challenges on a few occasions but got back up and ran at them again. Impressive debut in what was a very poor team performance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a fine debut. He and Stanton were the only positives from today's game.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    The only Hibs player that deserves pass marks. He must be regretting coming up here now after seeing how bloody s*** his team mates are and who can blame him.

I hope we keep him beyond the summer but I don't think he'll want to stay with this lot around him.

@hibs.net private member

He is only a loan player who wants to get a game every week. We cant attract players like that to ER. Not anymore.

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    The only player in our entire side who looked liked he could take a player on,