hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Team Breakthrough green.oracle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nonsense and a whole number of games in last 12 months , where nothing untoward has happened - its a chip on the shoulder...a big one at that
    You are having a laugh. He's an out and out cheat where Hibs are concerned.

A few of the big decisions that spring to mind over a number of years;

Not giving Dean Shiels a penalty for a blatant push in the back and then giving the pars a soft one at the other end - scottish cup semi replay 2007.

Sending Fletcher off in the 28th minute of scottish cup tie v them 2009.

Pawlett's diving penalty incident at pittodrie 2011 which won the game then he was retrospectively banned for two games for diving.

Nobody arguing kujabi fouled the spanish waiter but was outside the box. The penalty killed the game. If kujabi two fouls were bookings, how come that little turd black was not sent off in the first half for two blatant assaults on Sparky.

Sending Cairney off at Dingwall.

I could name several others but cant be bothered giving your post any more space.

:tbgwa:

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    Attachment 11835

say no more.
    That picture makes me more annoyed at Kujabi than anything.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by green.oracle View Post
    You are having a laugh. He's an out and out cheat where Hibs are concerned.

A few of the big decisions that spring to mind over a number of years;

Not giving Dean Shiels a penalty for a blatant push in the back and then giving the pars a soft one at the other end - scottish cup semi replay 2007.

Sending Fletcher off in the 28th minute of scottish cup tie v them 2009.

Pawlett's diving penalty incident at pittodrie 2011 which won the game then he was retrospectively banned for two games for diving.

Nobody arguing kujabi fouled the spanish waiter but was outside the box. The penalty killed the game. If kujabi two fouls were bookings, how come that little turd black was not sent off in the first half for two blatant assaults on Sparky.

Sending Cairney off at Dingwall.

I could name several others but cant be bothered giving your post any more space.

:tbgwa:
    How come you never mentioned that he sent Pawlett off in that came for an incident he was later cleared off? It easy to list only the bad calls...

How come you never mentioned that he sent Pawlett off in that came for an incident he was later cleared off? It easy to list only the bad calls...
    Exactly. It's all too easy to list the bad calls, there is that many of them! I agree I don't think Thomson is biased. He just shouldn't be allowed to referee. He is completely incompetent

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Well tin hat on....people who actually think CT cheats against Hibs are wrong. He is simply not a good referee. You actually think he chooses his decisions to give us a hard time? wake up guys - he has simply made a number of bad decisions.... How would you explain the decision against Aberdeen when he didn't give them a blatant penalty? more obvious a call than the foul on Heff . Did he decide to be nice to us on that one? There will be others - It paranoia - used to be commonly a Celtic thing - seems to be more prevalent amongst our fans these days..

And those showing the cup final penalty pic - so he got it wrong (or maybe his linesman did) let's remember though - it was still a foul, and Kujabi was still getting sent off for a second booking...

It's boring, they are human - get over it

Frankly , whilst hugely frustrating at times, debating referees decisions is just one of the reasons football is magic!
    Hardly noticed him last time at ER, he has made some very poor decisions but so have other refs.

First Team Breakthrough green.oracle's Avatar
    Two wrongs never made a right. The sheep still won the game thanks to the penalty.

However, taking your point on board, list some of the dodgy decisions that muppet has given in our favour.

I dont expect a reply

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Anyone Guess who the referee was the last time we beat Celtic at Easter Road?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20823155

na bigwheel. Hes a cheat. Plain and simple. Nae chip on the shoulder from the Hibs... he was sticking it up us long, long before the CT cup final.

I went through his entire record last year doing a like for like for his games where the greenjerseys were involved and his games in charge of the merricks. Listed all cards for and against, sendings off, penalties total wins , losses etc. Posted it. The difference between the 2 clubs is staggering.
    He's an anti - hibs prick . The fact that he is incompetent beyond the collum and just a **** referee is moot.

did I say he was a prick

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    na bigwheel. Hes a cheat. Plain and simple. Nae chip on the shoulder from the Hibs... he was sticking it up us long, long before the CT cup final.

I went through his entire record last year doing a like for like for his games where the greenjerseys were involved and his games in charge of the merricks. Listed all cards for and against, sendings off, penalties total wins , losses etc. Posted it. The difference between the 2 clubs is staggering.
    He's an anti - hibs prick . The fact that he is incompetent beyond the collum and just a **** referee is moot.

did I say he was a prick
    This

End thread

He is a cheating, anti hibs ****wit, hibs know it & the SFA know it

Complained & questioned about his appointment before the final and never ever did we receive a response from the fuds in charge of our game

Pathetic wee welt of a man that'll get his comeuppance one day

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    This

End thread

He is a cheating, anti hibs ****wit, hibs know it & the SFA know it

Complained & questioned about his appointment before the final and never ever did we receive a response from the fuds in charge of our game

Pathetic wee welt of a man that'll get his comeuppance one day
    I agree, I honestly cannot remember a decision he has given for us which directly affected a game.

Left by mutual consent!
    Well tin hat on....people who actually think CT cheats against Hibs are wrong. He is simply not a good referee. You actually think he chooses his decisions to give us a hard time? wake up guys - he has simply made a number of bad decisions.... How would you explain the decision against Aberdeen when he didn't give them a blatant penalty? more obvious a call than the foul on Heff . Did he decide to be nice to us on that one? There will be others - It paranoia - used to be commonly a Celtic thing - seems to be more prevalent amongst our fans these days..

And those showing the cup final penalty pic - so he got it wrong (or maybe his linesman did) let's remember though - it was still a foul, and Kujabi was still getting sent off for a second booking...

It's boring, they are human - get over it

Frankly , whilst hugely frustrating at times, debating referees decisions is just one of the reasons football is magic!
    What dyou think today then?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    What dyou think today then?
    It was just mair incompetence really I think TB was just being a bit paranoid today as well just like the rest of us

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    It was just mair incontinence really I think TB was just being a bit paranoid today as well just like the rest of us
    (Actually, I don't like when people do this to folks posts but for a 'one of' ...)

There, I fixed that for you