hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Famous 5 Stand Bar Queues

Couldnae believe the queues at the bar in the ff stand. 2 people serving on each bar?!?!

Rod was in there mingling with the fans and I thought that was great, but it would have been obvious to anyone that the bar could have easily doubled its takings today.

I felt sorry for the guys in the queue outside. I imagine after spending 30-45 minutes in that line one would be peeved to then be on the end of another inside at the bar.

Seems to me there's a healthy demand for pre match fare.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Couldnae believe the queues at the bar in the ff stand. 2 people serving on each bar?!?!

Rod was in there mingling with the fans and I thought that was great, but it would have been obvious to anyone that the bar could have easily doubled its takings today.

I felt sorry for the guys in the queue outside. I imagine after spending 30-45 minutes in that line one would be peeved to then be on the end of another inside at the bar.

Seems to me there's a healthy demand for pre match fare.
    Got in at 1pm to be told there was no upstairs open due to a function. Went to the 1st floor and already no seats left. If they think they are going to get folk in drinking that slop out of a plastic pot after queuing for 30 minutes, they can shove it, we left and went to the pub. Its great for them to have functions but there's a lot of older folk that can't stand for 2 hours. Then the turnstile fiasco, they really are trying to drive folk away. Toys oot the pram and all that!!

Bottle Bar only in another part of the function suite would be one answer...especially if the beer is going to pour as slowly as our back 4 in the first 30 mins today.