hibs.net Messageboard

Our pleasent neighbours

I absolutely hate seeing so many Hearts related threads but I've just come across this and with the exception of one decent individual, the rest of the posters show you have to be a peculiar type of individual to even think this way!

The newspaper article that started the debate http://www.sundaypost.com/news-views...widow-1.175524

The response http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....s-sunday-post/

There is being on the defensive and there is an absolutely a sick society.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    To be honest it's a very and I mean VERY poor story
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Taking pointscoring to a whole new low sordid level im afraid. Embarrassing by the Sunday Post and I think we should avoid it on here as well. Real people grieving FFS.

That is some right gutter dragging journalism FFS.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Without resorting to point scoring though it is poor behaviour to need to be threatened by a newspaper before dealing with it. Can't cancel a season ticket without a board of directors? They certainly managed to figure out how when a paper came calling.

It may be a poor story but it's also a poor way to treat a human being.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Without resorting to point scoring though it is poor behaviour to need to be threatened by a newspaper before dealing with it. Can't cancel a season ticket without a board of directors? They certainly managed to figure out how when a paper came calling.

It may be a poor story but it's also a poor way to treat a human being.
    The punter dead or alive does not have a credit agreement with hearts, canceling a ticket means nothing in this instance
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Surely the first thing that comes to mind reading this is that those kids were left without a dad, in the run up to Christmas as well. RIP

On JKB they're are all saying the fault is with Zebra finance, who cancelled the ticket immidiatly. But when she went to Hearts themselves they said it was up to the board of directors?

If the paper hadn't got involved she would still be getting hassle today. ***** the lot of them.

First Team Breakthrough muzzhfc's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: muzz-a-bear
    Some if the comments on KB are outta order. Things about cancelling debt with the gas bored etc. it's ridiculous. It's a season ticket, the reasons behind cancelling were exceptional circumstances. It wasn't as if she was canceling cause he didn't like the product on show. It just shows the posters on that site really are backwards