hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough Hexham Hibee's Avatar

Yet again................. (Craigan)

I'm trying to be objective but the media just can't help them selves IMHO. Craigan and that chump on BT were almost forcing Lovell, Black and McLeish to admit Nelson handball was pen and he should have got a red card. Craigan and the chump must have something against us that I don't know about. Vernon would not have scored as he was in front of the ball anyway.

And as for my old pal Ewan Murray - he just can't help himself! He tweets tonight's game was dire - he should know, he watches dire personified every week. First half was good open game but I will admit second half wasn't so clever. But both teams wanted to play, wanted to win. Not like 2 January where McDonald was time wasting from first goal kick.

Talking of which - Sheep, second in the SPL, and time wasting at corner in last minute and bringing on two subs the too. McInnes was a worried man and as for pie eating champ Robson, well I despair at their desperation.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hexham Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm trying to be objective but the media just can't help them selves IMHO. Craigan and that chump on BT were almost forcing Lovell, Black and McLeish to admit Nelson handball was pen and he should have got a red card. Craigan and the chump must have something against us that I don't know about. Vernon would not have scored as he was in front of the ball anyway.

And as for my old pal Ewan Murray - he just can't help himself! He tweets tonight's game was dire - he should know, he watches dire personified every week. First half was good open game but I will admit second half wasn't so clever. But both teams wanted to play, wanted to win. Not like 2 January where McDonald was time wasting from first goal kick.

Talking of which - Sheep, second in the SPL, and time wasting at corner in last minute and bringing on two subs the too. McInnes was a worried man and as for pie eating champ Robson, well I despair at their desperation.
    Tells you all you need to know about Craigan that Eric Black forgot his name and plumped for 'the big man just said'

Craigan is a choob
    This is how it feels

In all fairness, Nelson's handball was a stonewall penalty and arguably a red although i think a yellow would have been fair.

Left by mutual consent!

Does ANYONE know why Craigan hates us with a passion - is he a jambo or something ??. Absolute F*nny !!

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Does ANYONE know why Craigan hates us with a passion - is he a jambo or something ??. Absolute F*nny !!
    Hoping for a full time gig on Sportsound
    This is how it feels

I didn't listen to the twats post match comments and I don't CHOOSE to follow Murray on twitter-so I'm finding it hard to be as offended as the OP.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Said presenter acknowledged he got a wee bit over excited and misquoted Thomson's comment up the tunnel admitting it was "hand to ball". DAFTIE
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would gave been annoyed if they hadn't done that. No need to take chances when the game is won. Couldn't give a sh** what the "experts" have to say, it's their job to create talking points.

First Team Breakthrough Hexham Hibee's Avatar
    Good point - so he can join Preston, fat Robbo, Cowan etc,

Robson was using his experience to see out the game....why risk giving you the chance to break forward? Hardly "desperation"!

We only had 1 of our first choice defenders playing (Reynolds)...and we still looked comfortable.

We'll be even better next time you play us....

Quote Originally Posted by mc5-the-don View Post
    Robson was using his experience to see out the game....why risk giving you the chance to break forward? Hardly "desperation"!

We only had 1 of our first choice defenders playing (Reynolds)...and we still looked comfortable.

You've had one good half a season in about ten years and suddenly yous are the big time Charlie's again. Typical sheep.

@hibs.net private member

Robson was excellent but you didn't create very much at all. Still fancy Motherwell to "win" 2nd place - they're a much more attractive side. Your luck can't keep up for much longer.

@hibs.net private member
    I don't know why we didn't play more down the right - Hayes looked a bombscare at left back.
    Last edited by Danderhall Hibs; 10-01-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Robson was excellent but you didn't create very much at all. Still fancy Motherwell to "win" 2nd place - they're a much more attractive side. Your luck can't keep up for much longer.
    And Motherwells fans aren't all complete patronising fuds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Tells you all you need to know about Craigan that Eric Black forgot his name and plumped for 'the big man just said'

Craigan is a choob
    Haha!! I had a wee chuckle at that anall!

Quote Originally Posted by MehHFC View Post
    You've had one good half a season in about ten years and suddenly yous are the big time Charlie's again. Typical sheep.
    Credit where it's due. McInnes has done a great job there and made them very hard to beat. He has also brought in the right players to bring out the best of the players that were already there. This has rejuvenated the likes of Pawlet, who could be an excellent player in my opinion. Add to that the self belief that they can win games and I think their fans have a right to be optimistic about the future. Much the same as Butcher has done with us and we will see more improvement when he starts bringing his own players in. If we can make the same progress as Aberdeen have I will be delighted.

First Team Breakthrough portyhibernian's Avatar
    Aberdeen absolutely not a stick on for second place, nothing special against what is not a great Hibs side. Bar the gremlins freak goal it was a draw.

I don't think either team looked "uncomfortable" tbh. Also - I agree you didn't have your first choice defence tonight but it's not like the replacements were untried teenagers or guys who are miles from the first team picture. We could argue that Heffernan and Harris are not yet match fit following injury etc etc.

Overall I think the Dons just edged it but it was very close. I have to say that I have been forced to change my opinion of Pawlett. He seems to have cut out the diving and is starting to look like a really exciting player. I thought he, Flood and Paul Hanlon were the best players on the park tonight.

I also agree with the comments above re Stephen Craigan. I'm generally reluctant to join in with the "all the media hate Hibs" talk and I disagree with most of it but Craigan is doing a very good job of appearing consistently "unbalanced" and lacking objectivity when discussing Hibs. Strange one really. I have no idea why he's like that.
    Last edited by GreenOnions; 10-01-2014 at 11:22 PM.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar

Steven Craigan

What's his issue with Hibs these days??

At half time and after the game he was adamant that Nelson deliberately handled the ball and should have been sent off despite the other 3 all stating the complete opposite. It's not the first time he has stuck the boot into Hibs with his rubbish.

Fwiw it was never deliberate handball, penalty yes but sending off? Away and fling ***** at yourself Craigan ya welt.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post

At half time and after the game he was adamant that Nelson deliberately handled the ball and should have been sent off despite the other 3 all stating the complete opposite. It's not the first time he has stuck the boot into Hibs with his rubbish.

Fwiw it was never deliberate handball, penalty yes but sending off? Away and fling ***** at yourself Craigan ya welt.

I agree, he never once said anything positive about them at all. If that sort of thing had happened to him in his playing days he'd have been screaming in the referee's face!

That Lovell too is an absolute idiot as far as im concerned. He is treated as if he is some expert on matters Hibs, he is so smug about himself.

I found the whole BT Sports effort so amateur and so put together it really put me off!

Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar
    I thought the host(can't remember his name), Alex McLeish, Eric Black and Stuart Lovell were a good blend and offered good analysis of the game. Craigan is a balloon of the highest order, watches a different game plus his voice is annoying, defo anti Hibs, I try not to listen to him

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Maybe it's all an act in order to court controversy and promote debate with his fellow pundits and outraged viewers.

It's really not something that I'd lose any sleep over.

First Team Breakthrough
    Eric Black forgot his name which just about sums up Craigan "eh....eh....eh....the big man was just saying".

Made a complete fool of himself saying Nelson should have been red-carded as "he knows exactly what he's doing" and compounded it by saying "he's not sure" if Langfield made contact.

Doesn't seem to mind making a dick of himself when it comes to being bias against us. Both McLeish and Black were looking each as though the guy was a knob, which he is. Presenter in cahoots with him too, this whole "let's create controversy" tack with journalists, pundits and the odd twat they invite on like Craigen got tired very quickly, now it just looks like what it is, sad idiots trying to make a name for themselves. Craigen's, having never said anything good about Hibs every time I've seen him, name is "erse".

Wouldn't worth worrying about that Norn Irn dimwits comments. he was always second rate himself. Tool.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post

He's a bad man, I bet the players were watching at half time and got quite upset by his comments. Can't think how he can sleep at night the sicko.

The commentator and Mcallister called both correct at the time and both were penalties, especially Nelson's. It would and should of been a straight Red.

Craigan is a total erse and last nite confirmed this. Very rarely will he say anything positive bout us. Wonder how he thought Hanlon played cos his performance was flawless and thought he was outstanding and strolled the game.

He was too busy bumming up His superstar mate Reynolds.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So will we - when did you last win a trophy by the way?

I'm trying to be objective but the media just can't help them selves IMHO. Craigan and that chump on BT were almost forcing Lovell, Black and McLeish to admit Nelson handball was pen and he should have got a red card. Craigan and the chump must have something against us that I don't know about. Vernon would not have scored as he was in front of the ball anyway. And as for my old pal Ewan Murray - he just can't help himself! He tweets tonight's game was dire - he should know, he watches dire personified every week. First half was good open game but I will admit second half wasn't so clever. But both teams wanted to play, wanted to win. Not like 2 January where McDonald was time wasting from first goal kick. Talking of which - Sheep, second in the SPL, and time wasting at corner in last minute and bringing on two subs the too. McInnes was a worried man and as for pie eating champ Robson, well I despair at their desperation.
    Murray is a roaster of the highest order and looks for reaction. FWIW I wouldn't mind a pie eating Robson in my team cos I thought he was excellent last nite. Composed and bit of quality.

Robson was using his experience to see out the game....why risk giving you the chance to break forward? Hardly "desperation"! We only had 1 of our first choice defenders playing (Reynolds)...and we still looked comfortable. We'll be even better next time you play us....
    I find this quite funny really that your on here boasting bragging and acting like a total and utter throbber. One half decent season in the last 19 years and you come on here and spout that pish.

Semi final 2012 and then last season with Deegans wonder strike. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    You're a prick.
    This 100%

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    At the end I thought the GJP looked as if he"'d been on the sauce, tbh