This game on the Walter Mellie?
    Roger!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SWYD1875
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This game on the Walter Mellie?
    Reason why it was moved to the day before

Given that so many on here hailed Friday night football as a good thing it would be nice to get our first sizeable support up there for a while. For those of you that can I would urge you to stay over. Aberdeen is absolutely jumping at the weekends. A football match played under the light followed by a good night out.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Given that so many on here hailed Friday night football as a good thing it would be nice to get our first sizeable support up there for a while. For those of you that can I would urge you to stay over. Aberdeen is absolutely jumping at the weekends. A football match played under the light followed by a good night out.
    Friday night football would be great if the games were all within a reasonable travelling distance (eg Motherwell, st Johnstone). Aberdeen away is a struggle for those finishing work at 5-6 o'clock.

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    It's also really warm this time of year now they've installed the heating in the away end ⛄️
    Last edited by ...WentToMowAnSPL; 05-01-2014 at 10:24 AM.
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Hotels in aberdeen are expensive Sunday to Thursday, but there are cheap rates to be found at the weekend.

However, I'll be working in Newcastle on the 10th so although it's a good idea, it'll be the telly for me.

I'd love a Friday night game at Easter Road.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I'm all for Friday night football assuming those who arrange the fixtures actually have half a braincell. The Motherwell games were fantastic and it was a game you could easily commute to after work. Aberdeen on a Friday night just after Christmas/ New Year though? That's either a days holiday from work during the first working week of the year or an unpaid and unauthorised day off. Even I can't justify that and I'm not someone with a mortgage/ family etc. Ridiculous decision. Pretty annoyed by it as Aberdeen away is probably my favourite awayday of the season.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

I was at University in Aberdeen for 3 years and about 1 year in discovered one of the best pubs I've ever been to: the St. Machar bar. Can't wait for this one!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    Fly out to Benidorm on Friday morning...I don't suppose anyone knows of a pub / bar likely to be showing the game on tv?

Jumping jacks in benidorm

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Looking at trains but impossible to get back after the game.