hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Utterly Classless Yams

1. The drunken idiot in Albion Road before the game giving it "could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?" to passing Hibs supporters.
    2. The brave scarfless moron who tried to spit on me as I walked past him on Easter Road after the game.

And you lot have the cheek to refer to Hibs fans as vermin? What a vile, low-life, but truly perfect case study that made.

Anyway, you're finished. We ripped you a new one tonight and you're done. Back to the nothing wee club you really are. No money, no points, no players, no future and no class. Don't let the trapdoor hit your ar5e5 on the way down....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. The drunken idiot in Albion Road before the game giving it "could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?" to passing Hibs supporters.
    2. The brave scarfless moron who tried to spit on me as I walked past him on Easter Road after the game.

And you lot have the cheek to refer to Hibs fans as vermin? What a vile, low-life, but truly perfect case study that made.

Anyway, you're finished. We ripped you a new one tonight and you're done. Back to the nothing wee club you really are. No money, no points, no players, no future and no class. Don't let the trapdoor hit your ar5e5 on the way down....
    I feel sorry for some of Scotland's smaller town's, having to put up with those moron's every other Saturday, starting next season
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post

They are worse than dog **** you scrape off your shoe ..

Was utterly delightful walking up ER after game. happy happy days indeed. does it get any better? tattie bye for a good few years ya maroon fuds. easy peasy in the end :-)

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Foaming mouthed Yams punching car windows on Bothwell Street after the game with women sitting in the cars.

They are hurting.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    In my local in Edinburgh, the regulars were split 50:50 Hibs/Hearts (+ à few others). The yams were regular match goers and individually pretty sound guys. However, when you got them together they became total ringpieces - without fail - and this was before the Romanov "big team" nonsense started.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Had to wait next to the West Stand gate for my Uncle to join me for the game, given the quickest way there was through the Hearts fans. A passing Jambo took the time to call me a "fenian *******".

Funnily enough, we were completely ignored by every single one of them as we waited to be allowed through after the game.

Sectarianism alive and well at Hearts? Never.

It's very strange because after that final I remember hearing no derby would ever matter again and we were dead as a club.

Seems we are alive and kicking and losing a derby still really hurts that mob.

They have the ultimate wee team mentality, there whole season revolves around 4 games.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    It's very strange because after that final I remember hearing no derby would ever matter again and we were dead as a club.

They have the ultimate wee team mentality, there whole season revolves around 4 games.
    surely you mean 3 games?

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar

As much as that result hurt, I take some pleasure from it knowing it was the beggining of the end for those mutants

Hope they enjoy life out of the spl for at least 2 seasons

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The hurt is strong in this one.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....t-be-so-proud/
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

'We all know the truth....5-1'.

@hibs.net private member CyberSauzee's Avatar

The best summation ever of the most degenerate group of 'humans' to have attended a fitba game.

Dont know if its been mentioned on another thread but it looked like they wrecked quite a few seats, to bad rubbish.

Sorry just seen the other thread.
    Last edited by stoneyburn hibs; 02-01-2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Noticed other thread

They are a sad bunch and their comments made me chuckle esp the comment that normal service will be resumed soon! Errrr I think not as ur going down and wont be back!

yes. I do recall jumbos at work saying the same. It seemed to matter big time to them before, during and after the game last night. BIG TIME. In fact, I can't recall seeing their support as keyed up as I did last night. Very excited banging windows down Easter Rd and setting off alarms. Makes today ever so, so sweet :-)

They'll have their sectarian cousin's to keep them occupied next season though.

Happy New Year :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    Dont know if its been mentioned on another thread but it looked like they wrecked quite a few seats, to bad rubbish.

Sorry just seen the other thread.
    Oh well, time for Bryan Jackson to get the calculator out again and find a cheque for Rodders :-)

First Team Breakthrough alan1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aldo The Bear
    They are ****bags... They forget how they got into the bother they're in...

Utterly remarkable ****** they spout eh?

Good riddance to them I say, I predict 4/5 seasons before they are back in the top flight.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    They're seething!!
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Vermin **** of the highest order. Free the cup derby I was standing on Easter road and had every jambo mutant giving it the "your a wee team" "forever in our shadow" "5-1 1902". Not so big now are they. Walking down the road before the game and the mini hibs giving it "hello hello" and "Fenian *******s". Horrible despicable scabby wee club, never come across such a vile bunch of morons.

But oh well 5-1 and 1902 eh :)

GIRFUY ya horrible hearts *****!

Got to love this one...

Level playing field? 9mil debt versus no debt. ******* cheats.

So now we are the cheats for having 9 million debt and they have none because they went into administration? (Surprised he said only 9 million).

Also, 'their young kids owned us in the first 2 games..

Go to love their grief and anguish.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar

They are hurting big time!

But it's cool, 5-1, big team, shadow etc etc

@hibs.net private member
    Delighted they are hurting, only one of them had any decency, that's something they are not known for, but the mutant did say a derby win is a derby win. Loving the fact they are proud of their team. Wonder how many will be proud next season in the championship

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    Level playing field? 9mil debt versus no debt. ******* cheats.

So now we are the cheats for having 9 million debt and they have none because they went into administration? (Surprised he said only 9 million).

Also, 'their young kids owned us in the first 2 games..

Go to love their grief and anguish.

As always, it's hard to fathom the stupidity of those JKBers. It's not that they don't have the answers, they don't even know what the question is.

Liquidation becomes more likely by the day.

Thought the Hearts fans were a lot better than usual, didn't hear "upto your knees" song (although that could be because it was drowned out). Didn't see any Union J's aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    As much as that result hurt, I take some pleasure from it knowing it was the beggining of the end for those mutants

Hope they enjoy life out of the spl for at least 2 seasons
    quite frankly, it wouldn't bother me if we never played hearts again.

First Team Breakthrough MADE IN LEITH's Avatar
    Surely they are Classless

However, Humped at ER and hopefully will not play us again for 5 to 10 years. A disgrace of a club who cheat on and off the Park.

Relegation Looms and austerity measures will kick in. What then?

A period of depression and deprevation will emanate with dwindling attendances pushing the already tight finances to the absolute limit. Gate money will not only suffer, TV revenue and the revenue they will get from the Scottish League will be proportionatly lower also. Meaning only one thing, lower wages paid to players which in turn creates a poorer quality team on the park. This will indeed induce further depression to the team and its fans.

The only solice they can possibly hope for is the odd cup run. But forget about winning it with a team full of laddies and despo's.

The Yams should ask themselves this question.....was it all worth it?

Some fans will say it probably was and that is why the club is in the position it is right now because they bought into a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE dream and not reality. Reality is now here for 2014 and they now face Adminstation and with it comes relegation and many many years of hardship to operate to an honest level like the rest of us.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by hibeedonald View Post
    Thought the Hearts fans were a lot better than usual, didn't hear "upto your knees" song (although that could be because it was drowned out). Didn't see any Union J's aswell.
    I caught sight of one uj over towards the left side of the bottom tier. It struck me as odd that I'd only seen the one.