hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Brown

First Team Breakthrough Paperboy's Avatar

Billy Brown

I wonder when Billy Brown will start the mind games on the lead up to the derby? He's a bit like the BBC and the obsession with England winning the World Cup when it comes to Hibs. Even when Hibs aren't the topic of conversation he ends up talking about us.

Before their recent game with Celtic, Browns main argument of Hearts getting a result was that Celtic had only beaten us 1 - 0 and Hearts had beaten us twice.

i wonder if he was so keen to stick the boot in when we actually paid his wage or is he keen to do it at hearts where he doesn't actually get paid?!

with Hearts destined to be relegated and Hibs having seemingly turned a corner, I wonder what gems and pearls of wisdom he'll come out with to try and get under our skin before Thursday..?
    Last edited by MSK; 29-12-2013 at 06:35 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Paperboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder when Billy Brown will start the mind games on the lead up to the derby? He's a bit like the BBC and the obsession with England winning the World Cup when it comes to Hibs. Even when Hibs aren't the topic of conversation he ends up talking about us. Before their recent game with Celtic, Browns main argument of Hearts getting a result was that Celtic had only beaten us 1 - 0 and Hearts had beaten us twice. i wonder if he was so keen to stick the boot in when we actually paid his wage or is he keen to do it at hearts where he doesn't actually get paid?! with Hearts destined to be relegated and Hibs having seemingly turned a corner, I wonder what gems and pearls of wisdom he'll come out with to try and get under our skin before Thursday..?
    Tbh I don't give a flying F what that auld yam pish the bed has to say.

Complete and utter roaster of the highest order.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Hearts have nothing to lose and the pressure is all on Hibs.

Billy "uv been places" Brown is a cringeworthy jambo clown. Couldn't give a **** what this ****er has to say about us and neither should the players. Billy Brown is the definition of a jambo - classless, undignified, embarrassing welt.

I wonder when Billy Brown will start the mind games on the lead up to the derby? He's a bit like the BBC and the obsession with England winning the World Cup when it comes to Hibs. Even when Hibs aren't the topic of conversation he ends up talking about us.

Before their recent game with Celtic, Browns main argument of Hearts getting a result was that Celtic had only beaten us 1 - 0 and Hearts had beaten us twice.

i wonder if he was so keen to stick the boot in when we actually paid his wage or is he keen to do it at hearts where he doesn't actually get paid?!

with Hearts destined to be relegated and Hibs having seemingly turned a corner, I wonder what gems and pearls of wisdom he'll come out with to try and get under our skin before Thursday..?
    He'll be ****tin himself.

By his Billy Broons schooldays way of thinking Killie beat them 4 nil, we beat Killie 3 nil so the result on Thursday will be ... have a lie down Billy Boy ... 7, that's SEVEN Billy 0, that's ZERO. SEVEN ZERO.
    Space to let

The man hasn't the intelligence to play mind games. Bitter little irrelevance of a man can spout all the nonsense he wants. His beloved "club" are f*****!

Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    The man hasn't the intelligence to play mind games. Bitter little irrelevance of a man can spout all the nonsense he wants. His beloved "club" are f*****!
    Not according to the wallopers that support them. Have a look at this thread on Yakback... its a belter....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....-championship/

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    Hearts have nothing to lose and the pressure is all on Hibs.
    Surely the pressure of being relegated is greater than the pressure of winning a derby game However, yes I agree, i'd imagine every yam and his dug will be pedalling out this line over the forthcoming days.

Speaking of mind games, how long until we start hearing that all their key players (not that they have many) are injured and wont make it then taadaaa! miraculously make a recovery on the day of the game. For as long as I can remember, this has been a popular jambo pre-derby mind game tactic.

@hibs.net private member
    It isn't a coincidence that since Brown took over from Darren Murray as the yams assistant they have hardly won a game and style of play has completely deteriorated

Him and Locke must stay

They are a couple of F******ys

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

i want to know who the grumpyhibbie is that edited yer post ;0

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    He can say what he wants, we don't have to alter how we set up for them. They need to consider how to cope with us.

All the pressure on Pishy and Strugglin'.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Not according to the wallopers that support them. Have a look at this thread on Yakback... its a belter....

Dearie me, a few belter's there. Definitely worth a mention though "we'll have the biggest budget out with the old firm".

Billy Brown is the type of weirdo who goes home after a defeat, sticks on a wooly hat and a golf glove and thrashes himself into oblivion while watching midsummer murders.

I feel he will be watching Midsummer Murders come Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    i want to know who the grumpyhibbie is that edited yer post ;0
    It was edited to add the "yam" prefix ..

Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    Dearie me, a few belter's there. Definitely worth a mention though "we'll have the biggest budget out with the old firm".
    Is the Beats being serious? If so that is deluded beyond anything I've come across and that's saying something.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    The mans an idiot and has no knowledge on the game. I was gutted when we employed him and was delighted when we told him where to go. Now i'm even more delighted because of where he went.

He'll sabotage any team who has the misfortune of thinking he's any good. Long may he stay at Hearts.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Let's face it, if we thump them fan pressure might force them to choose to walk.

No pressure on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibercelona View Post
    The mans an idiot and has no knowledge on the game. I was gutted when we employed him and was delighted when we told him where to go. Now i'm even more delighted because of where he went.

He'll sabotage any team who has the misfortune of thinking he's any good. Long may he stay at Hearts.
    Exactly. Arrogant, classless prick who thinks he's a big shot. Him and hearts are a match made in heaven. Would absolutely love to swipe the smug look off his face on thursday. He doesn't like hibs, he's a hearts **** so beating them next week will be a sickner for him. I'm sorry but if shutting that ******** up isn't motivation to win next week for our players then what is?!

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    silly brown and golden locke will have the best young groundstaff in for 12 hours every day telling them how important thursday is, and that nothing else matters(even liquidation) than to beat us

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Sickbag says that Stevie May and Billy McKay are realistic targets and you can throw Boyd and Goodwillie on top of that. Oh dear. Soon there will be campaigns on ITV 3 to send two pounds a month to help these people at this time of year.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Is the Beats being serious? If so that is deluded beyond anything I've come across and that's saying something.
    Bound to be a hibby on the wind up - even gone as far as to use an anagram of beast as his user name.

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    Sickbag says that Stevie May and Billy McKay are realistic targets and you can throw Boyd and Goodwillie on top of that. Oh dear. Soon there will be campaigns on ITV 3 to send two pounds a month to help these people at this time of year.
    Please god tell me that they seriously are not saying that over on keekbak?! If so they really do exceed the delusion levels I thought they were at.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar

My quote of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman
    It's getting harder for me to detect the sarcasm on this forum. The vegetables within our support have been out in full force on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Bound to be a hibby on the wind up - even gone as far as to use an anagram of beast as his user name.
    Has to be mate. Surely to god even they aren't that daft? Then again...

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Its actually quite hard to say. A bizarre mix of contributors - some guys seeing it how it is, some absolute tubes who don't have a clue, and a few trolls who have clearly lost it and are trying to rip the pish.
    Im not sure if beats is in the second or third group.
    Some entertaining views though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Billy Broon isnae smart enough tae start mind games, he disnae even have one.

**** the h****s

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    Billy Broon isnae smart enough tae start mind games, he disnae even have one.

**** the h****s
    He's fighting a battle of wits while unarmed.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    He'll attempt mind games and only end up winding himself up.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!

Had to give up reading that after the first 13 posts. Dearie me!! Do any of them have a working brain in that thick skull of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    He's fighting a battle of wits while unarmed.