hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Lower rate mobility, season ticket.

Hi everyone, I want to apply for a half season ticket. I was speaking to my brother and he was telling me I might be entitled to a disabled half season ticket. But I only receive lower rate mobility and no care. I know you only have to be receiving DLA for a train ticket. So would I be entitled to a half season ticket.

2. Log in to remove the advert

As far as I know, u must b on the higher rate to qualify. Hope I'm wrong. Just give the office a call

Quote Originally Posted by EdinAyr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi everyone, I want to apply for a half season ticket. I was speaking to my brother and he was telling me I might be entitled to a disabled half season ticket. But I only receive lower rate mobility and no care. I know you only have to be receiving DLA for a train ticket. So would I be entitled to a half season ticket.
    Phone the ticket office to ask as I know they have been thinking about who qualifies for disabled tickets. 0131 661 1875

Any problems then get in touch with me as I'm co chairperson of the Hibs disabled supporters association

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by oconnors_strip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Phone the ticket office to ask as I know they have been thinking about who qualifies for disabled tickets. 0131 661 1875

Any problems then get in touch with me as I'm co chairperson of the Hibs disabled supporters association
    Thanks very much. Will do, merry Christmas.