hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Yamifications of This Humping

I'm hoping that this battering is symbolic, and heralds the start of the pay-off for the nonsense they've spouted for at least seven years, some would say more, of living beyond their means and swindling the public. I think Locke has done a reasonable job in organising and motivating a Scottish Under 21 team of limited talent. You can only get so far though, and I'm hoping they are on the end of man more bad defeats, starting at Tannadice on Saturday, and, obviously, building up to us on 2nd Jan.

I hope this, obviously, because they are our rivals, but also because they've cheated and swindled their ways to (fairly minor, given the expense, most of which others have paid for) glories.

So let this be the start of some real pain for this shabby, vile institution.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hoping that this battering is symbolic, and heralds the start of the pay-off for the nonsense they've spouted for at least seven years, some would say more, of living beyond their means and swindling the public. I think Locke has done a reasonable job in organising and motivating a Scottish Under 21 team of limited talent. You can only get so far though, and I'm hoping they are on the end of man more bad defeats, starting at Tannadice on Saturday, and, obviously, building up to us on 2nd Jan.

I hope this, obviously, because they are our rivals, but also because they've cheated and swindled their ways to (fairly minor, given the expense, most of which others have paid for) glories.

Very fair post, definitely more than seven yrs cheating though, lived beyond their means historically IMO. Think this result will have ramifications far beyond moral etc. Another revenue stream has been snuffed out this afternoon, coupled with dwindling attendences....pleasing

@hibs.net private member
    Agreed - let the humping season begin for that shower of freeloading charity stealers!

If it was an Earthquake it would of registered at .7 on the Richter Scale But the Tsunami that follows will ensure they are washed away and Marooned on some desert Island Hopefully called the third Division . the crowd today was a wake up call for the Administrators who think that ordinary fans should keep getting fleeced to keep a cheating club afloat but it's nearing Christmas and with administration rolling into March next year and possibly longer it will all start to implode now If they are serious about trying to sell season tickets for next season they must be deluded and there name mare weans piggy banks to raid

Left by mutual consent!

I missed today's match but have just had a look at the two line-ups.

Here's the Yams bench for today's mauling:

16 McKay (who's he?)
    18 Carrick (who's he?)
    19 King (who's he?)
    20 Tapping (who's he?)
    21 Hamilton (who's he?)
    26 King (who's he?)
    29 Oliver (who's he?)

Even 1st Division sides will be looking at that lot and rubbing their hands with glee.

At £2.5m, FoH have been conned.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Could see the World Pay website crashing. Less than 6 hours to cancel the direct debits, lurkers.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar

Committing the seven deadly sins in this time seem to be apt. Redemption time?

Hopefully it is the crack in belief and confidence that should see them relegated. They have a rampant United at Tannadice, then ICT at home which could turn the screw on them. Killie going into Admin would be their get out of jail free card. Regardless, its the kind of beating Ive been waiting to see. PLEASING!

Completely.They could get humped again by utd next week

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergey View Post

16 McKay (who's he?)
    18 Carrick (who's he?)
    19 King (who's he?)
    20 Tapping (who's he?)
    21 Hamilton (who's he?)
    26 King (who's he?)
    29 Oliver (who's he?)

Even 1st Division sides will be looking at that lot and rubbing their hands with glee.

I'll have you know that that bench is occupied by some of the best crop of youngsters in the UK....or so I'm led to believe

IT WAS ONLY 7!

Utterly agree.

Heard their manager after the match trotting out the old "nobodys helped us" peesh after the game, no doubt in reference to the signing embargo. and the 15 points deduction.

Funny ... I cant remember him voicing any concerns from the open topped bus as the Yams paraded the spoils of their financial cheating along Princes Street. The reason for the Yams utter gubbing today and headlong rush towards relegation wasnt in front of him on the pitch ... It was sitting behind him in the stand in the shape of Hearts legend Rudi Skacel.

Interesting that the Yams didnt even appear to have sold all their tickets today, huge empty spaces in the Gorgie stand as well as gaps in the main stand. Dont tell me their 400,000 fans have started to call it a day. Probably at home watching their cup final DVDs.

The bottom line here isnt that the Yams overspent big time in the hunt for success, lots of clubs have done that. Its the fact that they continued to do it well after they ( and lets face it, a number of their supporters ) knew the **** had hit the fan. Sew the wind, reap the whirlwind was never more appropriate.

Nice

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I suppose we'll have to wait and see whether today's results represents the beginning of a general collapse. They're basically a team of kids, and 7-0 could shatter their confidence. I bet they aren't feeling so smug about our Malmo result now.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergey View Post

16 McKay (who's he?)
    18 Carrick (who's he?)
    19 King (who's he?)
    20 Tapping (who's he?)
    21 Hamilton (who's he?)
    26 King (who's he?)
    29 Oliver (who's he?)

McKay - John as in "This is the STV news at six and I'm John McKay"
    Carrick - Paul, Mike and the Mechanics.
    King - Evelyn 'champagne' King.
    Tapping - South Korean its actually Tap Ping.
    Hamilton - Linda. Mother of John Conner.
    King - One more and you've got a George Clooney film.
    Oliver - Please Sir can I have some more (goals) ?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter1 View Post
    Hopefully it is the crack in belief and confidence that should see them relegated. They have a rampant United at Tannadice, then ICT at home which could turn the screw on them. Killie going into Admin would be their get out of jail free card. Regardless, its the kind of beating Ive been waiting to see. PLEASING!
    Killie could go into admin and they'd still be in a relegation fight!

How many points would killie lose? Is it still based on their total last year?

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Hibee View Post

Perhaps Killie could avoid paying their players, tax authorities, police, local authority, newsagent, coach company etc. etc. and thus string out the possibility of administration to just after the final whistle of this season. That would seem entirely fair.
    ​#PERSEVERED

I believe so. Which would be -15 points. Given Hearts have thus far only beaten us and Aberdeen this season that probably still isn't enough.

Dundee utd away
    ict (2nd) at home
    celtic away.

that's a run of fixtures you wouldn't want after a 7-0 humping. Hopefully after hose tree games their goal difference and morale is irrevocably ruined.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Class View Post
    Perhaps Killie could avoid paying their players, tax authorities, police, local authority, newsagent, coach company etc. etc. and thus string out the possibility of administration to just after the final whistle of this season. That would seem entirely fair.
    Wouldn't necessarily need to be that late though. Just delay it until it's arithmetically impossible for Hearts to catch them even allowing for the 15 points deduction. That would seem entirely just and appropriate, not to mention hilarious.

All my jambos mates are giving it is oh but but you got beat 7-0 to Malmo!!!

Oh and of course the old 5-1 comfort blanket is out again haahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSeven View Post

Yes, we got beat 7-0 by Malmo. BUT, we have got a new manager and strengthened our team since then. Good luck with that ya bunch of plums.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberSeven View Post

A terrible result for us. Fortunately our club's survival was not riding on progressing in the Europa League.

Left by mutual consent!

HKHibby

Dint realise Kilmarnock were nearing administration? this is probably due to living many miles away overseas!, but i hope they dont!....as i fear it would be a get out of jail card for Hearts, and i would love to see them go down!

Left by mutual consent!

HKHibby

Quote Originally Posted by jacomoseven View Post
    A terrible result for us. Fortunately our club's survival was not riding on progressing in the Europa League.
    It was a terrible result for us!...everone is right!, but we were pretty crap im sure most Hibs supporters will admit, did we deserve it?...probably not, but it was Malmo in the Europa cup, not Celtic in the Scottish cup! at home too!, dont know much about Malmo but i bet they would give Celtic a good game on their day!

Quote Originally Posted by HKhibby View Post
    Dint realise Kilmarnock were nearing administration? this is probably due to living many miles away overseas!, but i hope they dont!....as i fear it would be a get out of jail card for Hearts, and i would love to see them go down!
    It's a Yam escape fantasy and a Hibby pessimists blinding, irrational fear. No get out of jail free card for the Yams on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    Very fair post, definitely more than seven yrs cheating though, lived beyond their means historically IMO. Think this result will have ramifications far beyond moral etc. Another revenue stream has been snuffed out this afternoon, coupled with dwindling attendences....pleasing
    Nope, I'll stick with SEVEN years. Seems like the right number to me

Looks like a deal being worked out to refinance Killie.

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    It was a terrible result for us!...everone is right!, but we were pretty crap im sure most Hibs supporters will admit, did we deserve it?...probably not, but it was Malmo in the Europa cup, not Celtic in the Scottish cup! at home too!, dont know much about Malmo but i bet they would give Celtic a good game on their day!
    We played Malmo before our league had started,,,,im sure Malmo were well into their league campaign(?),,,,Hearts season is in full pelt so theres no excuse really.........apart from being absolutely Gladys Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymick View Post
    We played Malmo before our league had started,,,,im sure Malmo were well into their league campaign(?),,,,Hearts season is in full pelt so theres no excuse really.........apart from being absolutely Gladys Knight.
    Aye, IIRC Malmo had played around 13 league matches and 3 domestic cup games.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbymick View Post

which they recently just won

@hibs.net private member Hibernianinc's Avatar

I would say more Bob.

They only got Romanov in because they were a busted flush after so many years of overspending that swiney was up for sale being 'not fit for purpose'.

herts have overspend since the mid-80s. We too overspent, during McLeish. Around the time we regularly beat them in derbys.

Now they can't buy their way out, I'm looking forward to whats coming down the tracks