hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Simulation

Simulation

So Cairney get's a second yellow and sent off for simulation. Then you have Santana who after Kujabi lets go of his shirt takes two more steps and dives in our box in full view of Thompson, and it's a stonewaller! Somebody should show him a clip of both and ask him to explain, then kick his teeth in the a######e!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HibsNZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Cairney get's a second yellow and sent off for simulation. Then you have Santana who after Kujabi lets go of his shirt takes two more steps and dives in our box in full view of Thompson, and it's a stonewaller! Somebody should show him a clip of both and ask him to explain, then kick his teeth in the a######e!
    Collins went down looking for a pen twice today. Ref never gave either and never booked him for simulation. Cairney has a good case for a pen but gets a caution because that cheat of a ref was determined to penalise us. I want hibs to make a robust complaint to the relevant bodies. I want them to go public with a list of his errors against us to raise Awareness of his cheating!!!! It will be worth the fine!

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    The only simulation was CT pretending to be a referee, and that wasn't convincing at all either.
    ​#PERSEVERED

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Class View Post
    The only simulation was CT pretending to be a referee, and that wasn't convincing at all either.
    Remember when the refs went on strike? I was delighted when they decided to do that!

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar

Hopefully next time when he refs a Hibs game a player will simulate a boot up the fuds erse.

Hear hear..............

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    The evidence just mounts and mounts that "Scotland's top referee" has a clear and unashamedly blatant bias against a particular club.

It's quite frankly embarrassing.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Horrendous thread op. No pen for me keeper got the ball. Not a dive either momentum took him over but he did go down like he'd be shot.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Horrendous thread op. No pen for me keeper got the ball. Not a dive either momentum took him over but he did go down like he'd be shot.
    Not a booking either. Collins went down easier a couple of times, but was never cautioned......Shocking decision from CT
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Not a booking either. Collins went down easier a couple of times, but was never cautioned......Shocking decision from CT
    Agree Stupid word that but at least it's Stimulated debate. Cairney can be a clumsy player and think at times he doesn't have. Quick feet so more likely to fall over than other players or am I just Simulating what happened

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Simulation is what that boy Clark did to win that penalty for the The Rangers yesterday.

Really? Hardly think it's horrendous to highlight how horrendous a referee that fud Thompson is!

Cairney's legs were taken out by Brown's, Cairney was in possession and had control of the ball, Brown took him down. Maybe not a pen, but not a dive either.

I think the point is Cairney 'may' have been looking to go down, but compare it to the penalty he gave against us in the Cup Final - when we were 2-1 with eleven men. Now he 'dived', in fact he stumbled into the box before falling down.

Thomson was in such a rush yesterday to give him the second yellow, he couldn't wait and the red card gets stuck in his top pocket. You don't see that in the EPL, refs almost excited by the opportunity to send a player off.

Dont get me wrong, Im really not a fan of CT, but if he is anti Hibs, and Collins was diving all over the place, why wasnt he sent off as well. I dont like CT, and his body language irritates me, but surely he is just an erratic pish ref, rather than anti Hibs?

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter1 View Post
    Dont get me wrong, Im really not a fan of CT, but if he is anti Hibs, and Collins was diving all over the place, why wasnt he sent off as well. I dont like CT, and his body language irritates me, but surely he is just an erratic pish ref, rather than anti Hibs?
    There's enough evidence that shows he is anti-hibs.

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    Anyone remember this game, back in 09?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/hi...ht_950968.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus52 View Post
    Anyone remember this game, back in 09?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/hi...ht_950968.html
    That the brown trout game?
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    To be honest I don't think his first booking was justified either, he dropped the ball after two or three strides and the County player grabbed him. The second booking is just wrong, whether it was a penalty or not. That is not diving.