hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar

Will not be back until Fenlon is removed from his position as Hibs manager.

ST holder and will not be back at ER until Fenlon has gone from the club.

The big gamble by Petrie has not paid off, time for you to go as well, you stuck by negative Pat and that was your choice, you have now lost a ST holder next season, don't think i will be the only Hibs fan thinking this, you have blown it big time, 6000 fans or below next season will mean a FOR SALE SIGN at EM. back to training on local pitches again, once again you have blown it, you should have invested in the team first before the fancy training centre.

F***in raging as a Hibs fan right now.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Him and Petrie

#goingnaewhere

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Fenlon's lost the vast majority of the support. At almost every opportunity in front of big hibs supports he's blown it.
    We can't afford to lose more fans. Time for the board to step up and replace Pat. We are going nowhere under him. He's had 2 years and the team still look lost when we get the ball.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Petrie does not have the balls to sack Fenlon tomorrow. He will let it limp along hoping it gets better. We are to soft as a club and it starts at the top and ends on the field.

Left by mutual consent!
    Doo doo doo doo f*****g useless! I'm driving to the airport in 5 hours, I'll give pat a lift for free!

First Team Breakthrough
    Could well be a sub 6k crowd when Inverness come down depending on events on Sunday

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Rod won't sack him. He won't want to face the embarassment of having to admit he's got it wrong again for the upteenth time in a row.

Fenlon will leave when his contract runs out. Petrie will bring in another man who isn't fit for purpose, they'll be more false hype and sense of things looking up from our point of view, and the cycle will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

The big gamble by Petrie has not paid off, time for you to go as well, you stuck by negative Pat and that was your choice, you have now lost a ST holder next season, don't think i will be the only Hibs fan thinking this, you have blown it big time, 6000 fans or below next season will mean a FOR SALE SIGN at EM. back to training on local pitches again, once again you have blown it, you should have invested in the team first before the fancy training centre.

Same here.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    I'm another ST holder and will not be back till he is gone. embarrassing our club the way he has done is ridiculous.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    How is that little **** still our manager.

Need to find something else to do on football day now.

for Fenlon.

First Team Breakthrough FFupper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevi_SOL View Post
    I'm another ST holder and will not be back till he is gone. embarrassing our club the way he has done is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Fenlon's lost the vast majority of the support. At almost every opportunity in front of big hibs supports he's blown it.
    We can't afford to lose more fans. Time for the board to step up and replace Pat. We are going nowhere under him. He's had 2 years and the team still look lost when we get the ball.
    You're absolutely spot-on unfortunately.

PF, nice man, wee bit out his depth.

Still think he's going nowhere right now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post

My seat will be empty too until he is gone. Can others who are doing the same post here. Be interested to know how many are willing to make a point.

Left by mutual consent!
    I actually do wonder if there is light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel. Nextw two matches are Motherwell away and ICT at home.

I hate to see us getting beat and of course I want us to win our next two matches but the fact that they are against two of the better teams, two teams who we generally struggle against and have thumped us in the recent past, mean that the chances of winning the games are slim, especially as confidence be low. Lose a goal and we could crumble.

Defeats in both games ahead of an international break will probably see him sacked. I'd almost go as far as saying results like a 4-1 at Fir Park and a 0-2 v ICT at ER (both not unlikely IMHO) will definitely see him gone.

Left by mutual consent!
    I an also a season ticket holder who will not be back until he's gone, far too hurt and embarrassed to return.

Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    My seat will be empty too until he is gone. Can others who are doing the same post here. Be interested to know how many are willing to make a point.
    Me and laddie wont be back either. We lapsed for the last 2 seasons after the Calderwood debacle this is every bit as bad and I have not been tempted back by Fenlon. We went to a couple of games as walk ups but we wont be back until there is a manager who at least gets his team playing in the right direction and a bit of effort, that is not fenlon.

I was up at the Gyle on Saturday there (Aberdeen game) went into extra time and the big fella behind the counter asked if I was going to game. It was either spend the fat edge of a hundred quid for me and the laddie and be pissed off or buy a nice framed Sauzee picture, which is sitting lovely on my wall.

There must be hundreds maybe thousands in the same boat who WANT to go to Easter Rd on a Saturday but are not prepared to get shafted with whats on offer, im not just lumping into them out of duty.

My seat will be empty until the wee clown goes. Have some ****ing respect man and just walk. Mark my words he WILL be hated even more if he carriers on and it's just going to get worse.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HOUSEkid
    I was a season ticket holder in the Famous Five for many many years but lapsed.

We chose our non-season ticket holder seats in the East for yesterdays game as soon as they got released with a view to getting the same seats as a half season ticket - can't see that happening any more.

First Team Breakthrough DanHFC1875's Avatar

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    I won't be back at home until he's away

Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    Likewise. I will not be setting foot in ER again until Fenlon is history.

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    I'm another ST holder who won't go back till he's away.

I've paid my cash so can't make any effect financially, however 15k empty seats at out next home game should hammer the message home to Petrie.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHFC1875 View Post
    Still waiting on them to release that album on SACD!

Petrie!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by khib70 View Post
    Likewise. I will not be setting foot in ER again until Fenlon is history.

Me my father and his friend all frequent walk ups will not attend another game whilst Pat Fenlon is manager. If Petrie doesn't get rid he will lose more than a compensation fee in gate receipts.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Unfortunately I don't think ST holders not turning up will make much of a difference. After all, have you not already paid your money?

Walk ups (or the lack of) will be the concern for Petrie

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think ST holders not turning up will make much of a difference. After all, have you not already paid your money?

Walk ups (or the lack of) will be the concern for Petrie
    I think t will. Yes they have our money but we won't renew. Plus all the empty seats will show fans have had enough. I'm looking forward to nice warm sat afternoons in front of the tv watching soccer sat and seeing how my coupon does. Lost all interest in going back.

I'm out to.

The amount of people sitting around me during the second half playing on their mobiles and talking amongst themselves for such a huge game was unbelievable! It was like, ah well that will be that then

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I think t will. Yes they have our money but we won't renew. Plus all the empty seats will show fans have had enough. I'm looking forward to nice warm sat afternoons in front of the tv watching soccer sat and seeing how my coupon does. Lost all interest in going back.
    I hope you're right.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yekim evol
    That will be the summer, cant see his contract being renewed.

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This.

I'd rather spend my £400 a year plus all the adds on on something more enjoyable. Shopping with the other half or painting the walls in the house as an example.