hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ross Caldwell..

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

Ross Caldwell..

ABSOLUTE PISH! Granted Collins wasn't having the best of games, but he still had a few decent bits of play in the first half, forced Mcdonald into a decent save aswel, and although he dropped out abit in the 2nd, he was still winning a few flick-on's.

As soon as I saw Ross coming on I thought 'oh no, here we go again' and AGAIN, he produced exactly what I thought he would - NOTHING!

This guys has done veeeeery very little in a Hibs shirt in every appearance he's had. He simply is not good enough for this standard of football, and anyone who thinks he is is kidding themselves on and being caught in the 'he's a young player, give him time' blind faith category.

He's murder and the sub should have been Zoubir, instead of giving him just 14 minute's, that was criminal and a complete insult!

2. Log in to remove the advert

The game was gone long before Ross stepped on the pitch.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ABSOLUTE PISH! Granted Collins wasn't having the best of games, but he still had a few decent bits of play in the first half, forced Mcdonald into a decent save aswel, and although he dropped out abit in the 2nd, he was still winning a few flick-on's.

As soon as I saw Ross coming on I thought 'oh no, here we go again' and AGAIN, he produced exactly what I thought he would - NOTHING!

This guys has done veeeeery very little in a Hibs shirt in every appearance he's had. He simply is not good enough for this standard of football, and anyone who thinks he is is kidding themselves on and being caught in the 'he's a young player, give him time' blind faith category.

He's murder and the sub should have been Zoubir, instead of giving him just 14 minute's, that was criminal and a complete insult!
    Sorry but are you taking the piss, he has been ignored all season and we threw him on to save the game.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. ****gy View Post
    A full 30 minutes to go?! Nonsence the game was gone!

How you can single out Ross Caldwell after that is quite shameful.

Out of order.

Left by mutual consent!
    You're a slavering arse

Caldwell did more positive things in 5 minutes than that tlt Collins did the whole time he was on

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by stokesmessiah View Post
    Sorry but are you taking the piss, he has been ignored all season and we threw him on to save the game.
    In the games he's started/came on as a sub, tell me things he's done that have been worthy of note. He got a cracker last season against them, yes, but other than that he shows nothing whatsoever. He won't make it at Easter Road/the SPL, you watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. ****gy View Post
    Crap

The game was never over before he came on it was only 1-0 right up to the last second

agree though he is mince

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar

Behave, he's hardly had more than 5 minutes all season. Blame 1. the manager and 2. the 2 imposters starting up front.

Pish Thread

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    You're a slavering arse

Caldwell did more positive things in 5 minutes than that tlt Collins did the whole time he was on
    This - he created the only chance we had post Stevenson's goal. He should have been on much earlier

Thought he was poor when he came on. Can see why he's been pied all season.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    You're a slavering arse

Collins registered a save from Mcdonald. Please tell me these positive things Caldwell did in 5 minutes, I'm dying to know!!

A full 30 minutes to go?! Nonsence the game was gone!
    Long gone.

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar

Do you honestly think it was Ross Caldwells fault we lost tonight?

He'd be the last person I'd blame for that pathetic performance.

How about a winner a tynecastle when is the next time we will see one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Thought he was poor when he came on. Can see why he's been pied all season.
    Need a pass mate.

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Ross should not be singled out for tonight but he is mince. There is a fair chance he won't make it.

No idea why he featured tonight after hardly featuring so far, another special decision by fenfail.
    Same goes with Tudor jones how did he make the bench, we hardly needed cover for centre mid tonight, surely with only 4 outfield subs we should have had others.
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

First Team Breakthrough Smiggy 7-0's Avatar
    Ross Caldwell was no worse than anyone else tonight

He hasnt been quoted for weeks....not even on the bench, but Fenlon decides to pitch him in tonight....cant really understand the logic

Step away from the keyboard son.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by EH6 Hibby View Post
    Do you honestly think it was Ross Caldwells fault we lost tonight?

He'd be the last person I'd blame for that pathetic performance.
    Of course it was not his fault we lost tonight, but he certainly didn't help the matter. I'm just highlighting while we're all getting our frustrations out tonight that Caldwell is not good enough to make it at this level, and that Zoubir should have been the change. The performance that Caldwell gave in that 30 minutes is almost identical to every other sub apperances he's made. If you want to be included in the starting 11 you have to make an impact and show why you should be starting. Caldwell, has never done this for me and it's very frustrating that we keep persisting with wasting our time with him. Won't be for much longer though!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by IFONLY View Post
    He hasnt been quoted for weeks....not even on the bench, but Fenlon decides to pitch him in tonight....cant really understand the logic
    And theres a reason he hasn't been quoted for weeks!!

Of course it was not his fault we lost tonight, but he certainly didn't help the matter. I'm just highlighting while we're all getting our frustrations out tonight that Caldwell is not good enough to make it at this level, and that Zoubir should have been the change. The performance that Caldwell gave in that 30 minutes is almost identical to every other sub apperances he's made. If you want to be included in the starting 11 you have to make an impact and show why you should be starting. Caldwell, has never done this for me and it's very frustrating that we keep persisting with wasting our time with him. Won't be for much longer though!
    Did you see zoubir's poor performance against Aberdeen? Again tonight he looked scared to take a man on and try to beat him.

First Team Breakthrough Leighonel's Avatar

'As soon as I saw Ross coming on I thought 'oh no, here we go again' and AGAIN, he produced exactly what I thought he would - NOTHING!'

Maybe that is your problem, you are expecting him to fail. I dont understand how you have managed to pick out his performance for such harsh criticism when there were plenty others which managed to give less to the team in 90 mins.

I thought he did ok when he came on, he won quite a bit in the air or at least forced the hearts player to make a mistake.

We're all a bit gutted, but there is some crazy posts going up the now.

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    Nothing you have said here is wrong in my opinion. I just personally think Caldwell is the least of our problems. To single him out after that nonsense is unfair.

First Team Breakthrough
    I thought he done ok when he came on, didn't really do anything wrong except 1 or 2 bad touches

And theres a reason he hasn't been quoted for weeks!!

He would IMO improve given a run in the team.I think he would be better than the two imposters that we had up front tonight as for Zoubir.........have a word

I don't rate Caldwell, but your post is totally out of order. Tonight's loss is not the fault of Caldwell.