Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

Totally delighted

First class performance.

Smiling at our play.

Well done Hibs. Well done Pat Fenlon.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Outstanding today, everyone played well and hearts got beat. Great day! GGTTH

Everyone wants Pat to prove he is the man.

Games like today are a great way to go about it.

Bring on Celtic.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

It was only St Mirren.

Fenlon must go!!

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    What a difference a few weeks makes, we were very good today. At no point during the match was I worried about us, we played some really nice football.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Best performance at ER in a long, long time

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best performance at ER in a long, long time
    Best performance I've seen since the first half of 09/10, not felt as relaxed since then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@hibs.net private member
    So nice to watch a Hibs game and see us dictate the game and look comfortable for our victory.

I would said however that St Mirren look a very poor team, we shouldn't be getting carried away but that was a hugely encouraging performance from us and I felt the "feel good factor" coming back into the stands.

My first time seeing Zoubir and I have to say, although he only got 10 minutes against a struggling team he has the exact attributes I've been desperate for us to add - pace, flair and directness. Could be enough to give us the edge this season we've been sorely lacking.

Craig has also really come onto a game the more time he spends in a Hibs shirt, ditto for Robertson.
    Last edited by neil7908; 21-09-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Everyone wants Pat to prove he is the man.

Games like today are a great way to go about it.

Bring on Celtic.
    Not really. 95 per cent didn't want him to get the chance.

Fantastic performance, those 2 are gonna make a very nice partnership up top! St Mirren couldn't cope, great effort and determination from every player.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    What a difference - players looking sharp and hungry to be on the ball.
    Giving things a go left right through the middle. Scored the killer second juts at the right time as St Mirren were coming back in to things.
    Hats off the Pat and the players a real team performance with decent shifts put in all over the park.
    Held Zouby sub back but I think probably just about right the guys put in a shift and St Mirren were still not out of sight - he's made subs that turned back previously so fair do's

I hope Pat continues to turn things around if he does it will be pretty remarkable but first things first.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    First class performance.

Smiling at our play.

Well done Hibs. Well done Pat Fenlon.

Great news, and yes well done Hibs and Pat Fenlon.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Well done to the players today. They rolled their sleeves up and really took the game to St Mirren, which is exactly what we needed them to do today.

Full credit to them and to Fenlon for being positive from start to finish.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Not really. 95 per cent didn't want him to get the chance.
    I will happily admit to being one of those 95% and dont regret calling for him to go at the time. We've gone on a good run and I'm delighted but I wouldn't go as far as to say we're the finished article and Pat has proven himself yet.

Big improvement in the last few games but we still have a long way to go. We'll never know if a new manager would have us doing any better or not so I'm happy to get behind the team now and hope that the current of form continues.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I will happily admit to being one of those 95% and dont regret calling for him to go at the time. We've gone on a good run and I'm delighted but I wouldn't go as far as to say we're the finished article and Pat has proven himself yet.

Big improvement in the last few games but we still have a long way to go. We'll never know if a new manager would have us doing any better or not so I'm happy to get behind the team now and hope that the current of form continues.
    This.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Best 90 minutes since Aberdeen Cup semi. That was 17 months ago.
    Well done everyone

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Played well as a team and Collins willingness to chase lost balls and harass defenders really caused them problems today.

@hibs.net private member aljo7-0's Avatar
    Good win. Entertaining as well - there were a couple of passages where we had 20 plus passes - and I didn't really feel nervous when they had the ball at all. Of course it was just St Mirren who look poor but you can only beat the team in front of you. Thoroughly enjoyed today. The whole team played well

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    MUCH more cheerful tonight.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Every single one of them were outstanding! Keep this up and we are up there challenging for 2nd. Also well done to Pat Fenlon.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Played good football. Dominated the game. Limited them to no chances. Well played Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post

I don't disagree with your point, but remember, we also don't know if a new manager would have us doing worse.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

First Team Breakthrough Duffys13's Avatar
    [QUOTE=hibsbollah;3752890]Best 90 minutes since Aberdeen Cup semi. That was 17 months ago.
    Well done everyone

Strange post.

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Delighted Hibs won today but am not getting carried away. That's easily the poorest team we'll play all seasonal if we weren't winning at home against them there'd be something wrong. On the same point, it was only 2-0!!!!

Hibs played well in spells, our centre halves are very reassuring and Collins and heff look to be forming a good partnership. Our midfield still looks unbalanced though and reluctant to go forward, I think it's because we have 3 central guys in there! Taiwo played ok today but I still see him as the one that should drop to allow a more creative player in.

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

@hibs.net private member
    Confidence, movement, togetherness, grit, adventure we had it all today. It was great to see us carrying on last weeks performance into today. The commitment shown by the players was simply outstanding. Lots of examples of players filling in for each other when they had drifted out of position. Is Maybury the overlapping fullback we have been looking for? Nelson, who was excellent, even started playing simple short passes after some interesting "weighted balls" in the first half.

Everything clicked today. A really good feeling in the stands and the players looked like a team for the first time in a while. To cap it all off twinkle toes came on an entertained us with 10 minutes of sublime skills.

There must have been about 5 or 6 candidates for MOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNorfolkHFC View Post
    Delighted Hibs won today but am not getting carried away. That's easily the poorest team we'll play all seasonal if we weren't winning at home against them there'd be something wrong. On the same point, it was only 2-0!!!!

Hibs played well in spells, or centre halves are very reassuring and Collins and heff look to be forming a good partnership. Our midfield still looks unbalanced though and reluctant to go forward, I think it's because we have 3 central guys in there! Taiwo played ok today but I still see him as the one that should drop to allow a more creative player in.

We could lose to Stranraer on Tuesday but today will still have been good.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    We could lose to Stranraer on Tuesday but today will still have been good.
    Good, yes.

Not world beating like many are suggesting, we beat the worst team in the league 2-0 at home.

"Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

Left by mutual consent!
    Better than last week, and I enjoyed that. GHTTH

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNorfolkHFC View Post
    Good, yes.

Not world beating like many are suggesting, we beat the worst team in the league 2-0 at home.

You are the first person to mention the term world beating. Everyone else is just happy with a good result.

How many decent home wins have we got so far this season? I don't care how bad St. Mirren are supposed to be we still had to put them away - and we did.

Rather than folk going overboard with a positive result I think there are one or two going out of their way to find negativity on an otherwise bright day.

This is a positive result on the back of a positive result. Just enjoy it FFS.

First Team Breakthrough GoldenMeerkat's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheGoldenMeerkat
    Great performance today, the only negative was that tit Grainger never got sent off sooner.