hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar

The Terrace Podcast

Anyone listen to this? https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...ll/id304936264

I started listening halfway through last season and must say I find it an enjoyable broadcast. Comprehensive and even analysis of all teams and matches in SPL and good coverage of lower leagues. Find it more informative than Sportsound to be fair.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Aye. Pretty good

Prefer Scottish Football Forums podcast myself.(never visited the forum mind you)

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LongshanksED View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye. Pretty good

Prefer Scottish Football Forums podcast myself.(never visited the forum mind you)
    Haven't heard that one. Have looked it up and reading the preview suggests something along similar lines? Will download tonight and give them a listen.

It would be great if there was a Hibs themed weekly podcast (maybe even a Hibs.Net one) to discuss the weekends game and issues attracting attention on the boards. Then again, I suppose that is what the messageboard is for.

It is very similar. There was another (SPL PODCAST) last season that was pretty decent (and funny) but seem to have gave up the ghost this year.

BBBC World Football podcast (aired on Friday night/Saturday morning on five live at 2am) is good as well. Learn a lot about European and South American teams/players/styles/fans

Might give this a listen while I'm on the Nightshift