hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Can you stay away?

All week I have said I won't be back until Pat has left the club. But today I'm now finding myself questioning this. I can't stand our football, I want him out and want fans to vote with there feet.

But it's Hibs, it's Sat, it's game day. Staying at home I'd be raging if we did win and I wasn't there. Chances are I'll Prob be let down like every other week but Hibs are in my blood and that pisses me off in itself.

Anyone else feel like this or are most still sacking it?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Me. I couldn't stay away ever to be honest.

First Team Breakthrough SonOfTortolano's Avatar
    No.

Fenlon must go, this will be his managerial death throws this weekend...

Won't be there on Saturday due to work and can't make a lot of games at the moment for that very reason as I work a lot of weekends but I'll be at any game I can manage.

I can't think of too many things that would make me stay away from a Hibs game if I was available to go.

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Been swithering all week whether to go or not...but i'll be there. If i never had a season ticket then i wouldnt be going. Depending on how the game goes i may leave early...something i have never done before - including that cup final

Could never stay away......Masochism rules.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could never stay away......Masochism rules.....
    This is how it feels

First Team Breakthrough Leighonel's Avatar
    I'll be there, I'd find it hard to say no.

Love Hibs too much to give a damn if they're on a dire run or not...obviously i'd prefer if we were good but i'd support Hibs if they were in the 2nd division and form doesn't really dictate whether i go or not...this is my team and i support them regardless..

No...I'll be there, as always....

Left by mutual consent!
    As nick hornby sort of said, staying away during the bad times devalues the good times. So why would you?

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    I'll be there, anyone else hoping that this might be the weekend to pick things up and start heading north up the table? No doubt I'm just getting my hopes up, but Hibs is Hibs and you can never tell

Interesting most are still going back. I'm a season ticket holder, if I didn't have one I wouldn't go. I'm assuming most that replied have one? As I honestly can't see many walk up fans.

Quote Originally Posted by clerriehibs View Post
    As nick hornby sort of said, staying away during the bad times devalues the good times. So why would you?
    Another good point. But I think he's pushed most fans away or should say he's turned them against him with the style of football. I want him out ASAP but I'm thinking whether I go or not isn't going to change that decision so may as well take in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Another good point. But I think he's pushed most fans away or should say he's turned them against him with the style of football. I want him out ASAP but I'm thinking whether I go or not isn't going to change that decision so may as well take in a game.
    I stuck with Hibs through the Bertie Auld years so currently it's a breeze
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Haha can't really argue anything against that JB. :D

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Any time I watched the Penelope Pitstop cartoons the wee guy from the Anthill Mob gave me shivers.....a ringer for Bertie Auld 😀

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Can't believe folk will be staying away intentionally. Ffs. Hibs class !
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    I'll be there. I support the team on the park doesn't mean I support the regime. If the protest sorts itself out I might be there too but too many different factions with too many combinations at the mo. I'm old school. Protest one thing at a time

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

Won`t be there but would love to be there and am looking forward to seeing new signings gel into a better team than last season`s . No 2 fans are the same but when I read stuff like " I won`t be back til ---- leaves " as I have with all recent managers I find it hard to understand but then I didn`t become a Hibby in internet age and haven`t seen us lose to Arbroath , Clydebank , East Fife and others in early rounds of Scottish Cup it makes it difficult not to appreciate cup runs of last 2 seasons .

Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    Won`t be there but would love to be there and am looking forward to seeing new signings gel into a better team than last season`s . No 2 fans are the same but when I read stuff like " I won`t be back til ---- leaves " as I have with all recent managers I find it hard to understand but then I didn`t become a Hibby in internet age and haven`t seen us lose to Arbroath , Clydebank , East Fife and others in early rounds of Scottish Cup it makes it difficult not to appreciate cup runs of last 2 seasons .
    Meant to say looking forward to watching on Hibs TV Xtra which provides an excellent service but like other parts of club has not been receiving credit when it`s due ( PR of club at fault just as in lack of build up to Malmo matches , signing of Collins , success of youth teams , visit of FAI team , etc ) but has rightly received criticism at times ( technical problems against Malmo at home which was an exception ) . Would emphasise poor PR at club - a winning team playing attacking football is priority but club could surely have done more to emphasise positives over summer ?

Won't be there at the weekend.

Todays proposed meeting may well have changed my mind but, as always, egos got in the way so i'm out.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    I'll be going on Saturday, as usual

First Team Breakthrough
    No. As much as we are playing terrible football under Fenlon, I've a season ticket so will be there.

After that cup final, I vowed I'd still be going along to Easter Road as Hibs are my team.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibdan12 PSN ID: n/a Wii Code: n/a
    Ill be there i follow my club through think and thin ggtth!

First Team Breakthrough Al_Bundy's Avatar
    I bought myself and my boy season tickets yesterday. It can only get better, surely?!

Blog Entries
    Going.
    But have to question why, especially as its my birthday and I suspect that it wont exactly be a party atmosphere, and my laddie wil be playing at the same time for a team I actually at the moment care more about

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    I'll be there. Can't help myself

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    Can't believe folk will be staying away intentionally. Ffs. Hibs class !
    Believe it mate I'm a ST holder and my seat will be empty. So disheartened with how we are playing our football. It's not even just the past few weeks its carried on from last season to be honest.

My mates asked me to go to go ape on Saturday and they are regulars at ER too we've all decided to enjoy ourselves instead of watching fenlon tell the team to hump the ball up to Collins and at the end after we've been beat tell us it's unlucky we just need the breaks. It's not unlucky pat we don't attack enough to score goals and we can't defend nothing to do with luck it's poor management and tactics to blame and deep down he knows it.