hibs.net Messageboard

Have we got any fast pacey wingers in our youth Teams?

Have we got any fast pacey wingers in our youth Teams? If so why not give them a go, there are many teenagers that have made 1st team debuts at this age.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Jamie Beaton and Andrew Black are two that I hear a lot of good things about

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any more info? how old are they? how quick are they? where do they play presently?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm afraid neither are wingers. Young AB is a very mobile right back, small in height, Duracell energy. Jamie is a lean, quite slight blonde lad who I'd say is an attack minded midfielder, can grab a goal now and again.

We have a young left sided winger, who is again very small, mobile but who I personally don't think will make the grade.

The 17's are going to be training with the 20's on a Friday I was told recently - so I'll try and watch some more youth football this season to see for myself.

Hibs and wingers though......come on eh, behave. They're like hens teeth ! 😀