hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar

Banners/flags for the Bus Shelter

Thought this deserved a thread of its own, however admins feel free to merge with ticket thread if you don't agree. About 6 weeks ago I was absolutely buzzing at the thought of this derby. Would have been thoroughly deserved if they'd been liquidated during the summer, however I always believed this game would take place. I think as a support the Malmo debacle has properly taken the wind out of our sails in regards to this game. I've been attending derbies for over 20 yrs now and have witnessed some absolute horror shows. Also had to sit and watch on whilst they have systematically cheated over the yrs with regards to financial doping etc. This should be the derby we've been waiting decades for, a real chance to give them it tight in their own back yard!! Absolutely no time for Celtic's Green Brigade but they came up with some tremendous piss take banners etc to mark the death of Rangers, has anyone got anything up their sleeves for Sunday?? Would hate if we miss this opportunity to remind them/rest of the country just how disgusting a club they truly are. Seems with the current Sect43 situation, unhappiness with PF/RP, piss poor recent form, we could be turning up on Sunday not as loud or as confident as we should be! Hopefully not! Lets give them it tight for 90 mins! GGTTH
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 09-08-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: not yam specific