hibs.net Messageboard

Thumbs Up Kicks For Kids - A Thank You From Hibs

I received this earlier today............

Dear hibs.net members

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Hibernian FC’s “Kicks for Kids” season ticket initiative for season 2013/14 and your fantastic donation of 45 season tickets!

As one of the Club’s longest running community initiatives, your support is important to the many charities/voluntary organisations and children who benefit from your generosity.

Your season tickets have been allocated to Young Leithers, Kids in Care, St Ninian’s Youth Club, Fosterplus, The Yard, Dunedin Carers Association and Multi-cultural Family Base.

Thanks again for really making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters.

Kind regards

Sue

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I received this earlier today............

Dear hibs.net members

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Hibernian FC’s “Kicks for Kids” season ticket initiative for season 2013/14 and your fantastic donation of 45 season tickets!

As one of the Club’s longest running community initiatives, your support is important to the many charities/voluntary organisations and children who benefit from your generosity.

Your season tickets have been allocated to Young Leithers, Kids in Care, St Ninian’s Youth Club, Fosterplus, The Yard, Dunedin Carers Association and Multi-cultural Family Base.

Thanks again for really making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters.

Kind regards

Sue
    That's brilliant Mikey - well done all donating netters
    This is how it feels

Blog Entries
    Well done Mikey, a great effort, now lets give the Kids some real football to watch!

Brilliant Well done everyone who made this possible.

@hibs.net private member HiBremian's Avatar
    Great stuff, Mikey. So good to see our efforts linking with so many good causes.