hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs debt

First Team Regular gorgie greens's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibbystew7

Hibs debt

I believe Hibs have about £9million debt,and as much as I get green eyed monster of the cup wins at the wongadome,Im not sure if we should go for it this season where there are no Huns or Hearts to worry about,but then again I would hate for Hibs to be in the same shoes as the yams,suppose that's why the trash is upstairs an I'm not

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgie greens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe Hibs have about £9million debt,and as much as I get green eyed monster of the cup wins at the wongadome,Im not sure if we should go for it this season where there are no Huns or Hearts to worry about,but then again I would hate for Hibs to be in the same shoes as the yams,suppose that's why the trash is upstairs an I'm not

I seriously think you need to stop drinking that mushroom tea and come back to the real world!

Hmmmm. Nice post.

Blog Entries
    it looks like sh*t smells like sh*t it is sh*t.............

Wow, just wow.

It's £6.7m just for the record according to last accounts. I don't know one hibs fan who is jealous of HOMFC (IA).

If you look at both clubs and compare debt you will see Hibs are in pretty good shape.

We own out own training facility unlike Hearts who are behind on renting a universities facilities.

Our ground is owned \ leased back to us by an owner who has our best interests at heart. Hearts on the other hand do not own there ground and there owners are looking to sell for the best price ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliamson85 View Post
    If you look at both clubs and compare debt you will see Hibs are in pretty good shape.

We own out own training facility unlike Hearts who are behind on renting a universities facilities.

Our ground is owned \ leased back to us by an owner who has our best interests at heart. Hearts on the other hand do not own there ground and there owners are looking to sell for the best price ASAP.
    I wish people would be able to understand the rules of debt.

Hibernian Football Club has assets that far outweigh the debts of this club. The stadium. The land. The training centre. The land. If the bank ever called in the debt of 6.7 million pounds I would be 99% sure Sir Tom Farmer would either write a cheque, or we would sell some land. Whooopdeedoo. Hearts on the other hand...No assets, no training ground(oh wait yes they do...they are £150k behind in that too), no players, no nothing and about £30million in debt.

I know whose position I would rather be in, and trust me it is not the maroon version.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs4thecup1988 View Post
    I wish people would be able to understand the rules of debt.

Hibernian Football Club has assets that far outweigh the debts of this club. The stadium. The land. The training centre. The land. If the bank ever called in the debt of 6.7 million pounds I would be 99% sure Sir Tom Farmer would either write a cheque, or we would sell some land. Whooopdeedoo. Hearts on the other hand...No assets, no training ground(oh wait yes they do...they are £150k behind in that too), no players, no nothing and about £30million in debt.

I know whose position I would rather be in, and trust me it is not the maroon version.
    Well said !!

@hibs.net private member
    I think we will leave it at that for now.

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar