hibs.net Messageboard

Sun Journalist Kenny Millar Talks about his Hibs Hero

Wee podcast about journalist Kenny Millar talking about his Hibs hero. Frank Sauzee

http://stitcher.com/podcast/scottish-comedy-fc-podcast
    Last edited by kirk1875; 11-07-2013 at 11:13 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member woodythehibee's Avatar

Kenny Millar (Sun Journalist) My Football Hero - Franck Sauzee

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/scot...edy-fc-podcast

A good listen, memories about Franck Sauzee and Kenny speaks well about the famous green and white

Franck Sauzee.

What a man. I still love him.

Sitting reading this in Tenerife- totally agree with Pretty Boy

Can not think of Sauzee without a smile and a bit if Hibs pride.

Modern day leg- end

God.

A hero. A genius.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Shame he doesn't seem to hold us in such high regard, fair enough he holds a grudge against the hierarchy but the support have never said a bad word against him.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

I miss you Franck, I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shame he doesn't seem to hold us in such high regard, fair enough he holds a grudge against the hierarchy but the support have never said a bad word against him.
    My understanding at the time was that he has never said a bad word against us.

PETRIE

Nice to hear his memories of Franck and Russell but I disagree with him on a few bits, mostly the Russell stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    whae? you oan aboot Miller/ he was always a hun, and will always be one. never read the Sun since 1985, and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    whae? you oan aboot Miller/ he was always a hun, and will always be one. never read the Sun since 1985, and never will.
    Its not Kenny miller the rangers player. Its Kenny millar the young hibs fan who is a journalist. I've worked with kenny a few times and can only admire the things he has done.

Sauzee held hibs fans in very high regard the day he left anyone thinking differently and letting it cloud their judgement please don't. I will never ever ever forget the day we had the function in the famous five stand. Tears was not the word it was a full swimming pool.

Personally if I had left employment there at the time and the way it happened I would not be in a hurry to come back, for the fans or not. Maybe if petrie moves on one day he might come back? Who knows. Legend that is all.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs4thecup1988 View Post
    Its not Kenny miller the rangers player. Its Kenny millar the young hibs fan who is a journalist. I've worked with kenny a few times and can only admire the things he has done.

Sauzee held hibs fans in very high regard the day he left anyone thinking differently and letting it cloud their judgement please don't. I will never ever ever forget the day we had the function in the famous five stand. Tears was not the word it was a full swimming pool.

Personally if I had left employment there at the time and the way it happened I would not be in a hurry to come back, for the fans or not. Maybe if petrie moves on one day he might come back? Who knows. Legend that is all.
    RP wasn't chairman at the time and was apparently the only board member to vote against the sacking.