hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

England 3 v 2 Scotland (merged)

Hey,

Know this might be a bit of a long shot but do any guys on here who are going to the game have any spare tickets or know of any in the scotland end for the game in august?

we have 1 and are looking for another 2 if possible.

Its still pretty easy to get them in the england end but obvioussly want to avoid that.

any help appreciated. cheers guys.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Tickets left over from the Season Ticket holders sale are available from 12pm for Supporters Club members on 1 to 10 points. Might be a few harvesters buying today that'll become available over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by AberGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tickets left over from the Season Ticket holders sale are available from 12pm for Supporters Club members on 1 to 10 points. Might be a few harvesters buying today that'll become available over the next few days.
    Yeah was waiting for that mate thanks, ive got mine sorted through the travel club but need another 2.

I think it would be comedy if some organised buying from Scotland fans in the sections of the home end nearest the Scotland end effectively turned half of Wembley dark blue a la France game in 2007 (or was it '08?)

Will be the pub in Zurich for me sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I think it would be comedy if some organised buying from Scotland fans in the sections of the home end nearest the Scotland end effectively turned half of Wembley dark blue a la France game in 2007 (or was it '08?)

ive no doubt it will happen, it did in 99 when we won 1-0. at the end of the game around 1-2000 scotland fans were at either side of the scotland end and there were more dotted all around the ground.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian6-2 View Post
    ive no doubt it will happen, it did in 99 when we won 1-0. at the end of the game around 1-2000 scotland fans were at either side of the scotland end and there were more dotted all around the ground.
    Agreed. It is easy enough to register on England Fans to get tickets and there's no bother with having a Scotland address - I've been getting tickets for years with no problem and you can pick and choose your specific seat so could get right up against the segregation boundary.

Quote Originally Posted by Posh Swanny View Post
    Agreed. It is easy enough to register on England Fans to get tickets and there's no bother with having a Scotland address - I've been getting tickets for years with no problem and you can pick and choose your specific seat so could get right up against the segregation boundary.
    Did you manage ok with a scottish address? my old man applied and was kb'd haha!

i'll give it another go a bit later on mate, cheers

I find it totally unacceptable that Scotland fans would go in the England end. I hope they get found out & removed from the stadium.

Remember what folk were saying about Celtic fans in the Hibs end at the final

Tut tut lads

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    I find it totally unacceptable that Scotland fans would go in the England end. I hope they get found out & removed from the stadium.

Tut tut lads
    No such thing as a home end when Scotland go to Wembley

Tut tut lads
    I have 30 tickets in the Scotland end and they are all going to England fans
    Cougars!!!

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

Tut tut lads

Stay in yer own end ya skirt wearing drunken sweaty socks

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Me and Bathhibby got out tickets bought today.

Gone for the £55ers.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    Me and Bathhibby got out tickets bought today.

Gone for the £55ers.

J
    do you know of anyone that can get them that isnt going mate? few beers in it for you

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Sorry buddy, all my mates in the SSC are going.

The home end is an option, just don't go in colours.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    Sorry buddy, all my mates in the SSC are going.

The home end is an option, just don't go in colours.

J
    cheers anyway mate, im sorted for mine but the 2 guys im going with arent sorted, they are hopefull of even taking thier chances down there and getting one as there are 20,000.

Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    I have 30 tickets in the Scotland end and they are all going to England fans
    So you have 30 England fan's who hold Scotland season tickets or are members of the SSC and have an away point or more

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    So you have 30 England fan's who hold Scotland season tickets or are members of the SSC and have an away point or more
    'Tis indeed a strange one. As an aside, saw pictures yesterday from a guy who was in the construction team, which he refuses to allow me copies of, of them burying a saltire under the time capsule they buried at the centre spot.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Going down with a few mates for the day out more than anything, no real fan of the national side and I don't like the tartan army either but should be a good day away.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Going down with a few mates for the day out more than anything, no real fan of the national side and I don't like the tartan army either but should be a good day away.
    Wow.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian6-2 View Post
    Did you manage ok with a scottish address? my old man applied and was kb'd haha!

i'll give it another go a bit later on mate, cheers
    I managed OK with an Ormiston address last week - haven't heard anything to the contrary anyway! But it may be OK for my account because I've been to quite a few games down there in the last three or four years. I guess its possible/likely they are taking a dim view of new registrations from north of the border for this game?

I'm looking forward to the "banter" on the train journey down on the Wednesday morning - I think me and my mate will be outnumbered somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by Posh Swanny View Post
    I managed OK with an Ormiston address last week - haven't heard anything to the contrary anyway! But it may be OK for my account because I've been to quite a few games down there in the last three or four years. I guess its possible/likely they are taking a dim view of new registrations from north of the border for this game?

I'm looking forward to the "banter" on the train journey down on the Wednesday morning - I think me and my mate will be outnumbered somewhat!
    cool mate will give it another go, did you get to choose the section beside the scotland allocation?

going for a swedge then?

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    So you're not a fan of the Scottish football team or it's fans but are going to London for a good day out with 20,000 Tartan Army there to support their country. That's odd!
    Last edited by Frazerbob; 28-06-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by AberGreen View Post
    So you're not a fan of the Scottish football team or it's fans but are going to London for a good day out with 20,000 Tartan Army there to support their country. That's odd!
    I get that.

Went to Scotland v Brazil down there. I don't caree too much about the Scotland team and can't be bothered with the tartan army either but had a good day out drinking in London with a few mates.

First Team Regular Falkirk Hibby's Avatar
    i will be there in the home end in my official English FA Coaches capacity. The Scotland top will be underneath ready to make a brave appearance at the right opportunity! Either that or I will pap myself and keep it hidden and not talk!

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Update on the ticket situation.

Sales to SSC members, with no travel points, start at noon on Tuesday and end at noon on Thursday.

Presumably it will be a public sale after that.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Update on the ticket situation.

Sales to SSC members, with no travel points, start at noon on Tuesday and end at noon on Thursday.

Presumably it will be a public sale after that.
    nice one

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post

pub in Tenerife for me

I was down for the Euro 96 game. Didn't get a ticket but still had a blast. Good times .