As most folk will know/seen on here there was a few arguments/petty squabbles and the future of sect43 looking as if its down the pan, however most of us have put differences to the side, we will be meeting up to discuss a plan soon for the future. Most likely not under the group name until we have the grass roots of what a group of our nature needs. We will however be building gradually and keep doing what we have been.

So putting that to the side, a plan for putting on one of Scotland's biggest displays is on the cards. We always said as a group we never tried to get people involved properly, people who understand what it is we want to achieve, so we will be opening this up to people who would like to get involved and understand the mentality of what we require to build.

So basically due to the sheer size of what we want to create, we cannot do it without the help and donations from the Hibernian family, I assure this will be the most impressive thing within the stands ever to be done at our home ground.

People who are interested in getting involved within making displays and growing the fan culture at our club drop myself a PM, we will be getting most lads together at some point soon and would be good meet some new faces.

All donations can be sent to: section43hibs@hotmail.co.uk

Further thanks to all hibs fans who have supported and helped previous displays happen.

We are also looking for somewhere with a flat wall between at least 5/6 metres in height by a decent length if anyone knows a place a quick pm would be appreciated. Also if anyone owns an overhead projector/digital projector we can use would come in handy and help us fire through it so much quicker than with the 2 we have at the moment.

Suggestions of good ways to raise funds will also be appreciated, as we are aiming for around the 900 mark for the display, although a back up will be in place as we will crack on as soon as we have enough to do the first stage.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this and any information required feel free to pm myself.