hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs Mascot

Left by mutual consent! greenteam's Avatar

Hibs Mascot

Ive just been to the Hibs store (net) To read "The sunshine bear"...Which is a Lynx. My chest still hurts. Could today get any more funny. Oh to be a Hibee.
    Im so use to my disappointment its just the norm, anyway who cares at least we got there.
    I was working tonight and my last delivery was a guy with a Hearts top on, when he opened the door. I nearly died, If I knew that I would of spat on his chips lol, but I shut my mouth and he gave me a tip....so I gave him one. "That will be 7-0...I mean 7 quid mate". It was £7.40, but soooo worth it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

This is true BTW...Was just a funny day (ok, it wasnt, but I cant be arsed being upset again)

Ha ha well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by greenteam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ive just been to the Hibs store (net) To read "The sunshine bear"...Which is a Lynx. My chest still hurts. Could today get any more funny. Oh to be a Hibee.
    Im so use to my disappointment its just the norm, anyway who cares at least we got there.
    I was working tonight and my last delivery was a guy with a Hearts top on, when he opened the door. I nearly died, If I knew that I would of spat on his chips lol, but I shut my mouth and he gave me a tip....so I gave him one. "That will be 7-0...I mean 7 quid mate". It was £7.40, but soooo worth it.
    A delivery guy in Swindon who happens to deliver to a yam in Swindon,
    Wow ,what's the chances of that

Anyway...What the fik is a bear thats a cat all about????. Jeez was it thought up by our defence??