hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough HibeeHendo's Avatar

Keith Jackson - "Celtic will wipe the floor with them"

Anyone listen to the bit about the cup final today? One of the pundits, Keith Jackson is the biggest welt I've ever listened to on the radio. Whatever happened to neutrality when discussing football? Very unprofessional.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis-1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone listen to the bit about the cup final today? One of the pundits, Keith Jackson is the biggest welt I've ever listened to on the radio. Whatever happened to neutrality when discussing football? Very unprofessional.
    No but I think we should bring up all the angles across a number of threads to whip is up into a pant wetting frenzy
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member
    I turned it off he is a fool. Very insulting about Hibs again and was supportive of Lennon not getting a touch line ban

Left by mutual consent!
    I dinnae ken why people listen tae that ***** and then complain about what's on it. What were you expecting tae hear? Anything different for the usual drivel?

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Keith Jackson
    I've seen enough.

Keith Jackson an example of the sad decline in modern life and the rise of the chocolate starfish eater.

Will park his tongue at the biggest dark alley with no loyalty. Like a women of the night his tongue for sale the next day without a brush of his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by pacorosssco View Post
    Keith Jackson an example of the sad decline in modern life and the rise of the chocolate starfish eater.

Will park his tongue at the biggest dark alley with no loyalty. Like a women of the night his tongue for sale the next day without a brush of his teeth.
    I was about to say all that, word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I was about to say all that, word for word.
    What is the french word for chocolate starfish? le chocolate Keith Jackson

Keith Jackson,the man who said ""Thomson and brown will sign for rangers for a combined fee of £1.5m""

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Keith Jackson is the epitome of the succulent lamb culture.

He used to go on Keys & Gray to give them updates on what was happening during Rangers problems last year at the p!sh he spouted couldn't have been further than the truth.

He is also the owner of the famous quote 'Craig Whyte's wealth is off the radar'. A simple google search would have shown what nonsense that was. Sums him up

Left by mutual consent!
    Strange one Jackson. Thought he was a massive Hun and had never made a secret of it so why would he big up Celtic and insult Hibs?

He did get banned from Ibrox at one point during the admin/Craig Whyte/Charles Green saga though didn't he?

Alsp heard that years ago, when he was young and on work experience at the Daily Record, he was the one that found out about Mo Johnston signing for Rangers. That could be an urban myth though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    Strange one Jackson. Thought he was a massive Hun and had never made a secret of it so why would he big up Celtic and insult Hibs?

He did get banned from Ibrox at one point during the admin/Craig Whyte/Charles Green saga though didn't he?

Alsp heard that years ago, when he was young and on work experience at the Daily Record, he was the one that found out about Mo Johnston signing for Rangers. That could be an urban myth though.
    Yeh it is a strange one Seagull, but I think he really does hate Hibs after a lot of fans expressed their disgust after his involvement/friendship with Willie McKay, the agent that coordinated the Brown/Thomson move away from Hibs. And if u remember he was spouting his usual ***** about Hibs in the Daily Ranger leading up to the move, about how they were only getting this wage and that, despite the fact they'd both quite happily just signed new contracts. Can't stand the guy, he used to be on the Real Rangers Phone-In as well, regularly, glad to see that seems to have dissapeared.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post

If you ever hear him on radio clyde you can tell he's a massive newco fan. Has a major problem with us and always has to get a dig in whenever we come up. Problem is that with it being clyde he spouts all sorts of nish and in my opinion blatant lies so he rarely gets challenged. It's not just the team he has a go about either. He really has a despise for Rod and our fans. At a guess I think he blames us the most for killing off the oldco :pfgwa :fenlon.

on a more positive note... anyone hear McPake on Central last night?

i know he has had a bit of a shocker of a season, however he just cannot speak highly enough of Hibs and the fans.

Very honest account of his current situation and humble when asked whether he felt the young lad had done enough to warrant his place in the squad in his place.

Hibs class.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    He is also the owner of the famous quote 'Craig Whyte's wealth is off the radar'. A simple google search would have shown what nonsense that was. Sums him up
    Indeed. He also spent last summer declaring himself as the journalist whos investigations exposed Craig Whytes lies. The man has absolutely no shame, no integrity, is a disgrace to his profession and a pish spouter of the highest order.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Awful journalist, listened for 5 mins and all he did was put down the game on a massive scale. If he had any integrity and self awareness he would realise he and his succulent lamb ilk are a major part of the problem in Scottish football.

Pretty sure he used to work for Rangers news hence his obvious loyalties to that odious institution. John Collins accused him of being paid by Rangers to which the bold Keith said would result in a court case for slander as far as I am aware no case has ever been brought. He must have just forgot to do so.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    The guy is prick and talks / writes utter pish. Best ignored.

Manages the art of being a hurting hun and Sellick sook all in one sentence, the meedja clown. :fenlon

Keith Jackson also looks like a complete walloper.

Utter, utter fud!

Jackshun has never recovered from the absolute doing he got on here after his involvement in the KT 'ghost writing' saga.

What you must always keep in mind is that he is a third rate journo that works for a second rate rag and that he is, was and always will be a first rate w4nker
    This is how it feels

The fact he is the Scottish Sports Journalist of the year says a lot about the standard of football reporting in this country.

Does he still have his bleached yellowy hair?

Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    Does he still have his bleached yellowy hair?
    Not bleach. It's sheeiitte from sticking his head up Lennon's erky
    This is how it feels

The sport industries answer to Derek Accora!

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The fact he is the Scottish Sports Journalist of the year says a lot about the standard of football reporting in this country.
    That is so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Not bleach. It's sheeiitte from sticking his head up Lennon's erky
    Jonnyboy you have an elequent way with words

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    Does he want a fight? I would never tire of punching that face...never, absolute fool of a human being and his opinion means nothing.

Keith Jackson is the reason I stopped buying the Daily Rangers years ago.

For him and a newspaper to conspire to unsettle two Hibernian players and try to engineer their moves to Rangers is utterly contemptible and epitomises everything that has been wrong with Scottish football and Glaswegian journalism for decades.

Odious individual.

@hibs.net private member Sudds_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Jackshun has never recovered from the absolute doing he got on here after his involvement in the KT 'ghost writing' saga.

What you must always keep in mind is that he is a third rate journo that works for a second rate rag and that he is, was and always will be a first rate w4nker
    a 1-2-3 that I couldn't have put better myself John!
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game

How did he get on with his lawsuit against John Collins?