hibs.net Messageboard

North stand- hampden park

Didn't really want to put this in the main section because well I don't really know if t would be right too lol....

Anyway my question is my ticket is for the north stand, c3. Are the seats any good? Tried looking at the seating plan but I wanted to get the opinion of someone who has actually been there before :)

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibsMax
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieInReverse View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't really want to put this in the main section because well I don't really know if t would be right too lol....

Anyway my question is my ticket is for the north stand, c3. Are the seats any good? Tried looking at the seating plan but I wanted to get the opinion of someone who has actually been there before :)

GGTTH
    I would post this on the Main Board. I don't think this forum gets much traction and this thread is definitely relevant. I'm in the North Stand too. Have no idea what to expect but I assume it will be better than front row of South Stand like last year.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar

GGTTH
    All depends what row you're in - it'll be good as long as you're not right down at the front.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875

GGTTH
    North is arguably the best stand in the stadium to be in. I was in D3 (same section in the opposite half of the pitch) for the Final last year and unfortunately had a great view of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    All depends what row you're in - it'll be good as long as you're not right down at the front.
    Im in row uu, maybe good I guess

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Im in row uu, maybe good I guess
    Very good.