hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Liam Mcleod

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar

Liam Mcleod

Thank goodness I've got a ticket for Sunday and I'll not be subjected to the rantings and ravings of that annoying pipsqueek of a so called commentator. Already this week he's taken every opportunity to make numerous references to last years final so I dread to think what he'll be like on Sunday.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank goodness I've got a ticket for Sunday and I'll not be subjected to the rantings and ravings of that annoying pipsqueek of a so called commentator. Already this week he's taken every opportunity to make numerous references to last years final so I dread to think what he'll be like on Sunday.
    For anyone watching on the telly, a drinking game based solely on his utterances of the "road to redemption" should result in a well oiled afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    All Yams are full of their own self-importance. J McPake had a great quote in today's press where he must have been asked about atoning for last year, he pointed out it was much more about winning it after 111 years rather than 1 game last May (Hibs class).

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    McLeod is an utter welt. If they want to nick my posts to read on sportscene again they're welcome to this one

Will be watching on Sky, not sure Crocker is any better (though he was superb in the 6-2 game I must say).

I concur, he his king of the fuds.

However, his reaction to Griffiths scoring the winner in the Semi is pretty good. (7:45 for the bit I'm talking about but worth watching the whole thing again)

Quote Originally Posted by Bajillions View Post
    I concur, he his king of the fuds.

However, his reaction to Griffiths scoring the winner in the Semi is pretty good. (7:45 for the bit I'm talking about but worth watching the whole thing again)

My Mrs said it sounded as though he had just "wet his pants". Shall we say : awesome reaction. Hopefully another on unday

Article is mainly about,surprise surprise, last years cup final

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22638563
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 24-05-2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: post moved

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carnoustiehibee View Post
    Another arse, whole article is mainly about,surprise surprise, last years cup final

That fud really is obsessed about that game. Total twunt of the highest order.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by carnoustiehibee View Post
    Another arse, whole article is mainly about,surprise surprise, last years cup final

Credit to the guy, rather than write an interesting article he has shoehorned every cliché and watchword into the column. It takes a special kind of fud to do that.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    That fud really is obsessed about that game. Total twunt of the highest order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    Credit to the guy, rather than write an interesting article he has shoehorned every cliché and watchword into the column. It takes a special kind of fud to do that.