hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member St.Kristopher's Avatar

2 Tickets available

O.K so due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be attending on Sunday. So for the first lucky caller I can offer 2 tickets next to each other in the west stand area B1 for a face value price of 2 x £28.00 = £56.00. The lucky person must be able to collect from my business at the South Gyle area of town between 9am-5pm either Thursday or Friday. Oh and the other proviso if you get the tickets you must not support the lesser greens or be a head case that will do something stupid, that will cause me to be removed from the ticket list. PM me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mike_C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McVey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    O.K so due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be attending on Sunday. So for the first lucky caller I can offer 2 tickets next to each other in the west stand area B1 for a face value price of 2 x £28.00 = £56.00. The lucky person must be able to collect from my business at the South Gyle area of town between 9am-5pm either Thursday or Friday. Oh and the other proviso if you get the tickets you must not support the lesser greens or be a head case that will do something stupid, that will cause me to be removed from the ticket list. PM me.
    PM on way

@hibs.net private member St.Kristopher's Avatar
    Sold! Admins feel free to delete.