hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Players morale

Players morale

We have seen how much Griffiths wants to stay at the club, and news today Claros really wants to stay as well. Thomson is another one who has expressed his desire to stay.

It's really nice to see the players, and key ones at that, obviously loving playing for the club. We saw how much it meant to Leigh, Claros and all the players at Tynie, infront of all of us going nuts.

In recent seasons it has been evident that some players didn't seem to be giving it there all, or look like they were enjoying playing for us.

This desire to do well, along with young guys keen to impress, has been really refreshing of late. Credit must go to Fenlon imo.

Long may it continue and hopefully we can keep those who are due to be leaving.

Hopefully a win on Sunday helps towards this.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    Absolutely 100% agree
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule