hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar

Hearts 1 v 2 Hibernian (Griffiths, Caldwell)

Come on the Hibs. Lets get right in about them.

I understand the fear of injuring players for the final. I understand we have a bigger game in a few weeks. I understand we may want to rest players but...this is a Derby and I can't wait for this game.

All this talk about a 'meaningless derby' doesn't wash with me, this is Hearts FFS, this could be our last derby against them in their current capticity, who knows what will happen come the summer!!'

Lets go out there and do the business, whatever team is picked by Pat has to play with, passion, pride and a bit of belief and lets put this Hearts side in its place.

We are Hibernian FC!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

I expect us to comepete with that shower of excrement regardless of what team we put out.

Right in about them from the first whistle. Backed by a noisy and up for it Hibs support.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I understand the fear of injuring players for the final. I understand we have a bigger game in a few weeks. I understand we may want to rest players but...this is a Derby and I can't wait for this game.

All this talk about a 'meaningless derby' doesn't wash with me, this is Hearts FFS, this could be our last derby against them in their current capticity, who knows what will happen come the summer!!'

Lets go out there and do the business, whatever team is picked by Pat has to play with, passion, pride and a bit of belief and lets put this Hearts side in its place.

We are Hibernian FC!!!
    Pat's interview on Hibernian interactive suggests that he agrees very much with this sentiment. He clearly has no wish to take this game lightly, and I suspect will play as strong a team as possible.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Instead of worrying about Hearts crocking our key players, lets turn the tables and get wired into them from the off. Put a few of them up in the air, and if stretchers are on the pitch, make sure it's maroon shirts that occupy them. A few goals and a win would be welcome too

Correct. **** them!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Let's ****ing do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Instead of worrying about Hearts crocking our key players, lets turn the tables and get wired into them from the off. Put a few of them up in the air, and if stretchers are on the pitch, make sure it's maroon shirts that occupy them. A few goals and a win would be welcome too

Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post

We are Hibernian FC!!!
    And what a day it is! Lets forget about how many/few fans we're bringing and just make AS MUCH noise as we can from the start. This is our last away trip before the final so lets set the song sheet for when we have a crowd ten times this big in 2 weeks.

Left by mutual consent!
    According to Sunday Herald Fenlon says Leigh will lead the line with Harris,handling and Caldwell all playing.

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
    According to Sunday Herald Fenlon says Leigh will lead the line with Harris,handling and Caldwell all playing.
    Crikey 4-2-4 :)
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08

Todays forecast is as follows:

This mornings sunshine will gradually be crowded out by increasing cloud by kickoff time. 9C overcast and with a moderate wind of 13mph from the southwest. Rain is likely by evening but wont be a factor during the game. It might feel slightly humid as the clouds gather, and too many layers could leave you feeling as sweaty as a Hearts fan being followed by investigators from Operation Yewtree.

Lets get right ****ing intaethem, as Peter Sloss would say

Blog Entries
    finding it hard to raise excitement for this - another shockingly scheduled day and KO time that renders it impossible for me to catch more than last 20 mins....

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    finding it hard to raise excitement for this - another shockingly scheduled day and KO time that renders it impossible for me to catch more than last 20 mins....
    ...such is the downside of religious observance. Another reason why Dawkins is right

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
    Looks like Fenlon is going with the youngsters, as opposed to the 'seasoned pros' who invariably **** it against Hearts.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    I have heard that McPake is out....

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    Looks like Fenlon is going with the youngsters, as opposed to the 'seasoned pros' who invariably **** it against Hearts.
    Sounds good to me.

They'll be playing plenty of youngsters as well, so we should play fire with fire.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    There is no way PF would be telling journalists his team.

Having a party when the jambos die

I expect the golden sports enthusiest to have them royally pumped up for this one, its their last game at *********** this season so the puddledrinking child botherers will be as rabid asever, I expect Hibs to get stuck in first, take the game to them and give them a proper chasing, we're not "Due" a result if the effort,hunger,desire and will to win aren't in evidence from the start, oh and if someone could smack the baw right in lockes pus I'd be grateful, #Moneyshot. :)

First Team Breakthrough marti1875's Avatar
    anyone tell me what channels it's on over there? i'm in Koh Samui and will ask to get it on live if they can find it of course, kick off 12 uk time?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Moan the ****ing hibees

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    There is no way PF would be telling journalists his team.

Having a party when the jambos die
    http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile...a6d88522f14487

While one of my Hearts supporting mates was at a function along with some of the players, the players were telling a some of the fans that they were going out to cause injury to our team. One person giving it big licks was Brad Mckay who was telling my mate that he was going to break Leighs legs. Professional as always.

I hope Leigh gets a hat-trick today.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Quote Originally Posted by marti1875 View Post
    anyone tell me what channels it's on over there? i'm in Koh Samui and will ask to get it on live if they can find it of course, kick off 12 uk time?
    I was in Thailand a couple weeks ago and couldn't find anywhere that had Scottish games even though the game was on Ozzie espn they all have Hong Kong espn

Gutting

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    While one of my Hearts supporting mates was at a function along with some of the players, the players were telling a some of the fans that they were going out to cause injury to our team. One person giving it big licks was Brad Mckay who was telling my mate that he was going to break Leighs legs. Professional as always.

I won't be at all surprised if any of our players come to harm today.

First Team Breakthrough marti1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    I was in Thailand a couple weeks ago and couldn't find anywhere that had Scottish games even though the game was on Ozzie espn they all have Hong Kong espn

Gutting
    ah, aye. Here in Samui there's a great bar called the Islander and usually they can get it, i have always asked and they find it for me....i have tae go and sit at the back of the bar on my own with my own tv as no-one else is bloody interested though, lol
    is it a midday kick off?

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar

I would've thought any professional player wouldn't go out to do such a thing. Most likely a case of a young guy playing up to the fans and being the billy big time. As you say, hopefully Leigh gets them telt good and proper today by scoring some goals. If any of them do put in a horrible tackle then I hope the ref has the balls to produce a red card this time.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M17 View Post
    If any of them do put in a horrible tackle then I hope the ref has the balls to produce a red card this time.
    hopefully they'll be watching for the ball crossing the goal line this time too but I'll not be surprised by any refereeing decisions today unless a big call goes in our favour for a change.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by marti1875 View Post
    ah, aye. Here in Samui there's a great bar called the Islander and usually they can get it, i have always asked and they find it for me....i have tae go and sit at the back of the bar on my own with my own tv as no-one else is bloody interested though, lol
    is it a midday kick off?
    Yes mate Midday.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar

Brad McKay? Who the **** is that wee welt? Mind the last **** to try and maim one of our players? Injured himself and put himself out of a cup final. Smart move eh?

Brad McKay? Not even a household name in his own house.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M17 View Post
    I would've thought any professional player wouldn't go out to do such a thing. Most likely a case of a young guy playing up to the fans and being the billy big time. As you say, hopefully Leigh gets them telt good and proper today by scoring some goals. If any of them do put in a horrible tackle then I hope the ref has the balls to produce a red card this time.
    I wouldn't put it past Stevenson tbh, and thankfully Ian Black is long gone