£350!

Testimonial Due
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £350!
    + vat = £420...........................

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Someone ask them what colour the strip is, then we will know what we are wearing in the final.
    45 AND RISING

Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    £350!
    Chunk of cash, but could easily double that if they become Cup Winners 2013.

Or it's a nice strip to wear at 5s if they lose

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Too much of a punt for a shirt that you may never want to look at again. How about a guaranteed refund if we lose, and a pledge to pay double if we win.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Seems like a good idea until someone got greedy, ridiculous price for a replica strip, different if it was after the event and it was a strip a player had worn.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jakesawers2008
    When i was in the clubstore for the Thomson and Griffiths signings they had an advert on the wall about signed strip from the first team and was priced at 120 pounds and you were to speak to shop staff if you were interested. Its abit of a joke that the price has now jumped 300 pounds just for a frame. More people may have thought it was a good investment if they released these after winning the cup.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kentao View Post
    When i was in the clubstore for the Thomson and Griffiths signings they had an advert on the wall about signed strip from the first team and was priced at 120 pounds and you were to speak to shop staff if you were interested. Its abit of a joke that the price has now jumped 300 pounds just for a frame. More people may have thought it was a good investment if they released these after winning the cup.
    To be fair the previous cup final framed shirts are infinitely more impressive than the framed ones in the shop, bigger with pictures and the fact the shirt will be 1 of only around 60 produced makes it a fairly desirable item.
    Sadly out with my budget but still a great thing for those who can afford it (and as someone says a great punt for someone with faith as it will double in value overnight if we were to win).
    I have the match issue shirt from the last time against them in my collection and its stunning, totally different from the retail version as its made from the same heavier material of the home 6-2 shirt
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run