hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Big90inOz's Avatar

Kicks for kids program/cup final ticket

I am coming over from Australia for the final and have managed to get one ticket so far, and ATM the only way to get other ticket I need for the final for sure is to buy a season ticket for next year.

obviously that is absolutely useless for an overseas fan and I may aswell pay a tout which means the club misses out

The kicks for kids program Hibs run these days, if I buy one for next season does this entitle me to a ticket for the final?

That way everyone is a winner, Hibs get money, a kid gets a ticket and I get to see Hibs lift the Scottish cup
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,therefore, is not an act but a habit.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big90inOz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am coming over from Australia for the final and have managed to get one ticket so far, and ATM the only way to get other ticket I need for the final for sure is to buy a season ticket for next year.

obviously that is absolutely useless for an overseas fan and I may aswell pay a tout which means the club misses out

The kicks for kids program Hibs run these days, if I buy one for next season does this entitle me to a ticket for the final?

That way everyone is a winner, Hibs get money, a kid gets a ticket and I get to see Hibs lift the Scottish cup
    This seems to suggest so.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_3158428

· Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Members can buy 1 ticket per membership purchased.

This article http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_3158428 says Kicks for Kids Season Ticket members are entitled to 1 ticket. I think you would be better calling them to clarify if that means existing or new ones (or both).

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    This article http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_3158428 says Kicks for Kids Season Ticket members are entitled to 1 ticket. I think you would be better calling them to clarify if that means existing or new ones (or both).
    fired off an email to the club, hopefully get a reply.

can't seem to find anything on kicks for kids on the website so suppose I ll be waiting

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FleshCabbage
    I purchased Kicks for Kids for next season - you can only buy two so it is £150 - I done this because I won't be getting a season ticket next season but wanted to financially support the club. It entitles you to a ticket per membership, so if you go ahead with it you can purchase two tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt & Sauzee View Post
    I purchased Kicks for Kids for next season - you can only buy two so it is £150 - I done this because I won't be getting a season ticket next season but wanted to financially support the club. It entitles you to a ticket per membership, so if you go ahead with it you can purchase two tickets.
    Is there a reason the club has put it at minimum of two? Puts a torpedo through my plan as its getting very expensive looking atm!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FleshCabbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Big90inOz View Post
    Is there a reason the club has put it at minimum of two? Puts a torpedo through my plan as its getting very expensive looking atm!
    I have no idea, but it is a minimum of two. I would presume it is so a child can go with a carer or something along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Salt & Sauzee View Post
    I have no idea, but it is a minimum of two. I would presume it is so a child can go with a carer or something along those lines?
    Well if theres another hibee out there that is willing to go halves on the kicks for kids program so we can both get a ticket get in touch