hibs.net Messageboard

Half time taxi for Hibs..........

A good read.

The questions only stopped when he fell asleep in the car with a grin on his face – a little boy in love with Hampden and, even more bizarrely, with Hibs.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...back-1-2904063

Apologies if already posted.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Great read. And 23 finals (all cups) at Hampden, more than the yams, is quite incredible. Unfortunately our success rate isn't great!

We've all been there as kids. Some of us still are and most of will be again more than once in our time as hibs supporters.

'there was a good-going online debate about Pat Fenlon’s future which could be summarised thus – he didnae have one. Were these fans messaging from the game? Unlikely. Probably they were sat at home with their laptops while the telly spilled out an incredible tale'.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    “Hibs fans are so unforgiving.” John the cabbie said this to me, producing as the key witness Bobby Williamson, his brother-in-law, who’d failed as an Easter Road boss at Hampden ten years before.
    Unless there are multiple Glasgow cabbies linked by marriage to the Williamson family, I've been in that guy's taxi.

@hibs.net private member
    Nicely written piece. Hope the wee guy's love affair wi' the Hibs is a long lasting one.

Does anyone really believe this is a true story ? Think it just a piece of sentimental journalism myself.