hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans.

Millwall fans.

Anyone seeing this? ESPN showing the game. Fans battling themselves its a disgrace. Wee girls crying old men getting hammered. I hate that mob with a passion.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Absolutely shameful scenes at Wembley.

Images of children crying because they're fearful of their safety is disgraceful and I hope the cameras have picked up all those who are responsible.

Shocking.

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone seeing this? ESPN showing the game. Fans battling themselves its a disgrace. Wee girls crying old men getting hammered. I hate that mob with a passion.
    Sounds like our game after 30 mins today

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Sounds a bit like our "family stand" today, scary stuff sitting with your kids and your own fans are fighting with each other.

Until you see this I very much doubt it was this bad guys honest. Sad to hear though our fans fighting.

According to the bbc the fighting has been going on for 25-30mins??

Might need to put my here but our club also has a shady past (I know nothing to the scale of millwall but we also had fights in the family section today where kids got caught up in it.

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Until you see this I very much doubt it was this bad guys honest. Sad to hear though our fans fighting.
    Not seen the millwall one...but presume its more of a riot type scenario
    Think the problems in our end was more individual scuffles breaking out here and there..

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    I've no doubt the Millwall scenes will be on a larger scale but one fight in a family stand in front of my kids is still one too many, it was the same at the final too.

Funnily enough the atmosphere was much better after the 3rd went in!

I agree with the poster above, about one fight is one fight to many. More so being a family section. Millwall was more a riot to be honest. The sticks from flags being used to hit each other and police. Why do folk want to fight at a game. Like I said today I left at 3-0 and well done to those who stayed. But I didn't have any grief with them or anyone else.

There are two kinds of people in this society - morons and the rest of us.

Left by mutual consent!

HKHibby

They have always had this type of fan and supporter! just like the old firm!, i live in Asia now and have done for a long time now, but for years lived in London, and at one point lived not a million miles away from Millwall land in SE London!, it is true what their motto says "no one likes us" and nobody does!

The same year that Stephen Lawrence was murdered i lived around that area, Eltham, SE London, and a pub which no one i knew went into the guys that were suspected of doing that drank in there...and openly boasted about it until a few years later and most recently caught and jailed for it!.

Millwall if you look into it were originally set up by Dockers on the Isle of Dogs SE London, and alot of them were from Dundee, thats why the same colour etc..

One person and suppoter that springs to mind, and you will see him on the tv in any big event Millwall get into, although he tries to hide his face from the cameras with a cap, is Bob Crow the Union guy from there!...just shows you what kind of people he tries to represent! including himself

Quote Originally Posted by HKhibby View Post
    They have always had this type of fan and supporter! just like the old firm!, i live in Asia now and have done for a long time now, but for years lived in London, and at one point lived not a million miles away from Millwall land in SE London!, it is true what their motto says "no one likes us" and nobody does!

The same year that Stephen Lawrence was murdered i lived around that area, Eltham, SE London, and a pub which no one i knew went into the guys that were suspected of doing that drank in there...and openly boasted about it until a few years later and most recently caught and jailed for it!.

Millwall if you look into it were originally set up by Dockers on the Isle of Dogs SE London, and alot of them were from Dundee, thats why the same colour etc..

One person and suppoter that springs to mind, and you will see him on the tv in any big event Millwall get into, although he tries to hide his face from the cameras with a cap, is Bob Crow the Union guy from there!...just shows you what kind of people he tries to represent! including himself
    That's crazy, I actually knew about the Dundee connection as I have family in London who are Hammers and Palace fans. They hate Millwall but I used to say its because they were WH fans. I know understand they are horrible through the whole club. I know not every fan is like that but they pride themselves on that rep! Sad!

Really, I switched over when Wigan were cruising with 8 mins to go, deary me, they don't help themselves do they. I lived in New Cross many years ago, few hundred yards from the club, they were a bad lot then.

Haven't seen the incident but sounds really bad and pretty indefensible.

I've been to a lot of Millwall games as their my local team down south. I'd possibly have been there today if Hibs weren't playing.

It's a real shame because the 'average' Millwall fan is just a normal football supporter. I've never seen any trouble at The Den and have always found it to be a real family atmosphere. Local fans supporting their team and I've never heard anything different to what I'd expect to hear at any other game.

As I say, I'm not defending the incident but the vast majority of Millwall fans who watch the team every week are genuine supporters. It's a shame a few ****ers come out the woodwork for the big occasions.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    I've never heard anything good about Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_S View Post
    Haven't seen the incident but sounds really bad and pretty indefensible.

I've been to a lot of Millwall games as their my local team down south. I'd possibly have been there today if Hibs weren't playing.

It's a real shame because the 'average' Millwall fan is just a normal football supporter. I've never seen any trouble at The Den and have always found it to be a real family atmosphere. Local fans supporting their team and I've never heard anything different to what I'd expect to hear at any other game.

As I say, I'm not defending the incident but the vast majority of Millwall fans who watch the team every week are genuine supporters. It's a shame a few ****ers come out the woodwork for the big occasions.
    This is my experience too. Great club, great supporters, but unfortunately act as a front for every disturbed nutter in South London to run riot at big games. Most of those people are never seen at the Den.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    Something similar happened in the north stand at Hampden today following the 2nd or 3rd Falkirk goal.

First Team Regular StevesFamau5's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ImFamau5nStuff
    Quote Originally Posted by sbell1875 View Post
    Something similar happened in the north stand at Hampden today following the 2nd or 3rd Falkirk goal.
    Aye two fat drunk jakey lads started scrapping. Girls throwing punches juice cartons flying. Disgraceful bunch of cretins. This is why drink and football can be a bad mix. Fighting in a family section like a couple of welts. Thankfully they all got booted out. And hibs did the unthinkable haha GGTTH

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

First Team Breakthrough TomoHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tamsen94
    Millwall fans are a bunch of racist inbred thugs. No wonder they the most hated fans in England

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesFamau5 View Post
    Aye two fat drunk jakey lads started scrapping. Girls throwing punches juice cartons flying. Disgraceful bunch of cretins. This is why drink and football can be a bad mix. Fighting in a family section like a couple of welts. Thankfully they all got booted out. And hibs did the unthinkable haha GGTTH

That must have been another incident then. The one in the north was between young men maybe in their early 20's or so. Didn't see one of the boys again but his girlfriend came back near the end.

I was just as annoyed with anyone at the performance and people leaving but to start scrapping with people is caveman-ish.

Disgusting behaviour by milwall fans and maybe an element of our " fans" should take a look and see how distressing it is for others in attendance instead of a ring the hard man. Back to milwall a horrible non- entity of a club who should be thrown out of football.

I remember a fight right in front of me at the cup final. When people started to leave after their 3rd, some guy who thought he was the worlds greatest Hibs fan started shouting at them "cup final supporters go home we don't need you *******s" it was mental, the amount of people that were trying to get at him. Horrible scenes.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HKhibby View Post

I think he tries to represent people that work in the rail industry.
    45 AND RISING

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    They were fighting amongst themselves in the East today.We do not need that type.

Looked a traditional Millwall crowd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TomoHFC View Post
    Millwall fans are a bunch of racist inbred thugs. No wonder they the most hated fans in England
    The second most hated surely?

First Team Breakthrough TomoHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tamsen94

Quote Originally Posted by staunchhibby View Post
    They were fighting amongst themselves in the East today.We do not need that type.
    Fully agree!! Fighting at games like these is ridiculous. Some folk go to Start trouble.

If they all got kicked out, I wonder if Hibs will be informed of seat numbers etc?
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull