hibs.net Messageboard

Season Ticket Question

Hi

I bought Season Tickets for me and my 2 kids for the first time, purchased online and all ok, When do i get the Tickets and also how do they know what names to put on them because no one has asked for the kids names.

Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8lly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi

I bought Season Tickets for me and my 2 kids for the first time, purchased online and all ok, When do i get the Tickets and also how do they know what names to put on them because no one has asked for the kids names.

Cheers
    Eh! You must have had to provide information, DOB and names and addresses when buying the tickets, did you use the payment plan?

I did pay by payment plan and nothing there for information for the kids tickets, They got my details as i was paying.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I did pay by payment plan and nothing there for information for the kids tickets, They got my details as i was paying.
    Best to ask the club how they do it then, a bit different for me as renewing and not new tickets.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Hi

Cheers
    I can't answer your question about your kids but normally your season tickets are sent by post in July

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    New tickets will be available for post/collection around July. To update the ST details you have to contact the TO, that's what I had to do when buying a new season ticket this year.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    I've still not got anything from the finance company regarding the direct debit, anyone else in the same position?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    I've still not got anything from the finance company regarding the direct debit, anyone else in the same position?
    Mine was emailed to me a few days after renewing online. You then had to electronically sign the document, you should have got a text with a code which allowed you to do this. This was me doing it online so may be different if you did it in person. Would contact club.