hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Falkirk game in Sydney

Hi all,I've had email from ozhibs regarding Falkirk match at scruffy murphys in Sydney,I will be there but need hand blowing up balloons left over from that game in may.what other Sydney based hibees will be there?

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular Sproule Three's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozwoody View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all,I've had email from ozhibs regarding Falkirk match at scruffy murphys in Sydney,I will be there but need hand blowing up balloons left over from that game in may.what other Sydney based hibees will be there?
    Graham
    I posted yesterday see below . Will be a pretty good turnout Not as many as May though but I'd imagine at least 30-40
    Thankfully most of the balloons that 'represented ' the club at Hampden that day have left .

GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sproule Three View Post
    Graham
    I posted yesterday see below . Will be a pretty good turnout Not as many as May though but I'd imagine at least 30-40
    Thankfully most of the balloons that 'represented ' the club at Hampden that day have left .

GGTTH
    Apologies,I never saw your post.true about the balloons on the pitch,they won't be missed.im more than happy to provide music for the evening if required and if we can get the same Pre game atmosphere in scruffys it will be bouncing at kick off

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sproule Three View Post
    Graham

GGTTH
    P.s Gary, I responded to email with mobile number so we can touch base before game