Thomson 6 pass marks
    Deegan 5 atleast he tried and made an effort
    Harris 7 motm looks good

Doyle 1 he can *** off to Chesterfield
    Griffiths 5 too selfish today could have passed but never did

Roberston 2 every pass went straight to opposition
    Wootherspoon 5 I think he did well the brief time he was on
    Cairney 5 improvement (just)

Fenlon 3 good eye for talent but tactically is clueless no idea why doyle wanst subbed off let alone why he started
    Last edited by Humo; 30-03-2013 at 04:08 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Williams - 6

Clancy - 5
    McPake - 3
    McGivern - 5
    Stevenson - 4

Doyle - 3
    Taiwo - 5
    Deegan - 4
    Thomson - 7
    Harris - 6

Griffiths - 5

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Williams 5 - didn't move for either goal

Clancy 4 - didn't look match fit, awful crosses and about 75% of his passes went to an ICT player
    McPake 6 - better than he has been lately
    McGivern 6 - nothing special but he was at least having a go at shooting at goal
    Stevenson 5 - wasn't great, wasn't awful

Deegan 3 - he's SO slow, he gave any too many needless fouls and always looks to pass backwards before going forward. He did create the goal though.
    Tawio 5 - did well in first half, faded in 2nd.
    Thomson 8 - best player on the pitch
    Harris 6 - great first half but dipped in 2nd
    Doyle 4 - he worked hard but not a lot came off for him today

Griffiths 5 - needs to be less selfish at times

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Williams - 6

Clancy -
    McPake -
    McGivern -
    Stevenson -

Doyle - Just GTF
    Taiwo -
    Deegan -
    Thomson -
    Harris -

Griffiths -
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member
    Harris and Thompson get passed marks rest terrible. Special mention for being worst of the lot goes to Clancy

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    I thought that Katie was our best player if not the best player on the parking. For everyone that questioned his motives and his commitment to the club, considering he is playing for naitch, there should be a few players with scarlet red faces tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought that Katie was our best player if not the best player on the parking. For everyone that questioned his motives and his commitment to the club, considering he is playing for naitch, there should be a few players with scarlet red faces tonight.
    KT, Leigh, and Harris - 7/10

The rest i wouldnt bother the pencil lead giving them a mark as they didnae bother turning up.

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    I thought that Katie was our best player if not the best player on the parking.
    Parallel or reverse?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStanton View Post
    Williams 5 - goals looked fairly soft

Clancy 5 - alright but doesnt look match fit
    MCpake 6 - pass marks (just)
    Mcgivern 5 - nit his usual self
    Stevenson 5 - meh

Taio 5 - meh
    Thomson 6 pass marks
    Deegan 5 atleast he tried and made an effort
    Harris 7 motm looks good

Doyle 1 he can *** off to Chesterfield
    Griffiths 5 too selfish today could have passed but never did

Roberston 2 every pass went straight to opposition
    Wootherspoon 5 I think he did well the brief time he was on
    Cairney 5 improvement (just)

Fenlon 3 good eye for talent but tactically is clueless no idea why doyle wanst subbed off let alone why he started
    Take it you were at the game? There were only 2 outfield players to get pass marks, Harris and Thomson. Harris at least tried to run at their defenders and Thomson was head and shoulders above any other midfield player.

First Team Breakthrough
    Thompson was a man amongst boys in that game.

Leigh has no idea how to play with someone upfront thou! We should be playing 4 4 1 1 with Harris in behind Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    KT, Leigh, and Harris - 7/10

The rest i wouldnt bother the pencil lead giving them a mark as they didnae bother turning up.
    Can't agree with Griffiths getting a 7 - don't think he even knew much about the goal. It must be hard on him getting such little service but he wasn't in the game enough, and when he was I think he was guilty of poor-decision making, was quite selfish on one or two occasions and trying little moves that weren't coming off for him.

KT and Harris were the only ones who put in decent enough performances. I didn't think Taiwo was too bad either actually, he gave the ball away on a couple of occasions but was generally quite tidy without doing too much - I was surprised to see him subbed ahead of Deegan.

Who the **** is this Thompson fellow we have signed??

Having played over 100 games for the club, you'd think folk could spell his name right

Wasn't there obviously, but it comes as no surprise to me that "Slow motion sideways" Deegan and Doyle were as useful as a bout of the clap.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    Thought Thomson worked his socks off today and at the end he was the one with the dirtiest shorts and several player looked like they had just walked onto the pitch. Don't know how many times KT shouted at Doyle because simple passes bounced off him. Like the look of Harris but just that this fixation of playing right footed players on the left drives me nuts , and Sparky needs to become a team player again . The rest Lewis tries very hard and thought he covered in several times for the missing McPake , Taiwo works hard as well but was recently was playing further forward but today he din't seem to find the good positions. Clancy needs matches but wasn't too bad , McGivern spent too much time covering either for the missing McPake or Stevensons lack of hight. Deegan WHY? , we missed Claros badly today and feel that him and KT could improve our midfield greatly but we do have problems at the back and if Sparky isn't working up front we are definitely lost. By the way was he not about 3 yards offside at the goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Williams - 6

Clancy -
    McPake -
    McGivern -
    Stevenson -

Doyle - Just GTF
    Taiwo -
    Deegan -
    Thomson -
    Harris -

Griffiths -
    I like the smiley rating method not saying I agree with all but a nice way of doing it

First game since Aberdeen SC tie.
    Weak spots to me were right midfield, stiker suppot and left back.
    McGivern after a couple of Minutes was pulled out left due to lack of physical presence offered by Stevenson.

Doyle was completley inept and seem to run into sparky's space. A cock up when 2 on 2 after a couple of minutes between them confrmed a lack of understanding.

Still think we have enough to get to final but would hope we address some of these weaknesses in the summer.

Williams - 6 - Didn't do much wrong, did well in claiming crosses

Clancy - 6 - Was actually okay

McPake - 5 - Won some headers but failed to track runners and close down quick enough at times

McGivern - 3 - Not a centre half

Stevenson - 5 - Meh

Doyle - 4 - Was good in the first half, the second half was his worst performance in a Hibs shirt

Thomson - 9 - This guy is superb, if the rumours that we have a 2 year option are true then get it exercised now, the best CM in the SPL outwith Celtic

Deegan - 4 - Hope he leaves in the summer, why he played ahead of Claros, god only knows

Taiwo - 2 - Awful, don't think I saw him find a green jersey with one pass, he's a runner, not a footballer

Harris - 7 - Never gave him the ball enough, but when we did he did well, looks a talent

Griffiths - 6 - Why do we try and feed Griffiths with high balls? We can't use that tactic if we have no one to win headers, he did well when he was on the ball but you can't play much football when every time the ball is near you, it's in the air and you have someone twice your size up against you.

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MC_Humo
    Quote Originally Posted by WestStandLoyal View Post
    Williams - 6 - Didn't do much wrong, did well in claiming crosses

Clancy - 6 - Was actually okay

McPake - 5 - Won some headers but failed to track runners and close down quick enough at times

McGivern - 3 - Not a centre half

Stevenson - 5 - Meh

Doyle - 4 - Was good in the first half, the second half was his worst performance in a Hibs shirt

Thomson - 9 - This guy is superb, if the rumours that we have a 2 year option are true then get it exercised now, the best CM in the SPL outwith Celtic

Deegan - 4 - Hope he leaves in the summer, why he played ahead of Claros, god only knows

Taiwo - 2 - Awful, don't think I saw him find a green jersey with one pass, he's a runner, not a footballer

Harris - 7 - Never gave him the ball enough, but when we did he did well, looks a talent

Griffiths - 6 - Why do we try and feed Griffiths with high balls? We can't use that tactic if we have no one to win headers, he did well when he was on the ball but you can't play much football when every time the ball is near you, it's in the air and you have someone twice your size up against you.
    Claros was just back from international duty and was apparently knackered so should start next game *fingers crossed*

Thought Thomson controlled the midfield superbly. You can see he is above SPL standard that is for sure. Cannot wait to see Claros in there beside him.

Deegan, McPake, Griffiths and Taiwo all need to have a good long hard look at themselves tonight.

Sorry but Griffiths scoring doesn't take the shine off what was a terrible effortless performance for me. His "Shot" in the second half was just abysmal. He would have scored that easily earlier in the season.

Not looking forward one bit to the Falkirk game, this feels exactly the same as the Ayr semi Final. We couldn't get a result for love nor money in the league and then went to play a 1st division team at hampden...

Knowing this Hibs team we will go to Celtic Park next week and win at 12/1.