hibs.net Messageboard

Thumbs Up Kicks For Kids - Another Thank You

This is brilliant. The eyes are stuck on and they move about when you move the page ..................

img066.jpg

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is brilliant. The eyes are stuck on and they move about when you move the page ..................

img066.jpg

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    I'm pleased to know at least some of the tickets are being used. I paid for two, had to chase up to get an acknowledgement that my cheque had been received and heard nothing since.

it doesn't exactly encourage me to repeat for next season.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seveno View Post
    I'm pleased to know at least some of the tickets are being used. I paid for two, had to chase up to get an acknowledgement that my cheque had been received and heard nothing since.

it doesn't exactly encourage me to repeat for next season.
    I also bought two, separate to the hibs net initiative, and I have to say got a very nice letter from the Young Leithers association leader and a very nice Hibs card signed by all the kids who used the tickets during the season, which definitely helped in deciding to contribute again for next season

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't quite as good, but don't let it turn you away from assisting in the future, the tickets are really appreciated
    Last edited by whiskyhibby; 30-03-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskyhibby View Post
    I also bought two separate to the hibs net initiative and I have to say got a very nice letter from the Young Leithers association leader and a very nice Hibs card signed buy all the kids who used the tickets during the season, which dedicatedly helped in contributing again for next season

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't quite as good, but don't let it turn you away from assisting in the future, the thickets are really appreciated
    This

It's a great scheme, helps Hibs and gives these kids enjoyable days (unlike some of us grumpy auld gits sometimes have) they wouldnae otherwise get.