hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Scotland V Wales

Haven't made up my mind whether to watch Eastenders/Masterchef or Come Dine with me tonight what's your thoughts?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haven't made up my mind whether to watch Eastenders/Masterchef or Come Dine with me tonight what's your thoughts?
    Is Splash not on tonight with Tom Daley? If not Gareth Bale will have to do

Left by mutual consent! Skanko79's Avatar
    i'll be watching on tv as i cant go due to work. gutted.

Strach to get it right eventually and scotland to restore some pride in a 3-1 victory.

Talksport saying Bale won't start tonight due to his ankle injury. Its a stick on 1-1 draw.

I'll hopefully get a stream for the Croatia v Serbia game at 5pm first

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    What channel is it on?

It was reported yesterday that Gareth bale was doubtful due to a virus & been nursing an ankle injury, but imagine he will play.

If he does someone will need to test that ankle early doors.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/218550-...d-on-thursday/

Quote Originally Posted by superhibi1 View Post
    What channel is it on?
    Sky Sports 2

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Looking forward to this hopefully Fletch bags a couple in a decent home win.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Going to the game tonight. Bloody cold outside though.

Coaching Staff
    Been away a fair bit over the last few weeks so I've got some Masterchef and American Idol to catch up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Been away a fair bit over the last few weeks so I've got some Masterchef and American Idol to catch up on.
    Really?

Just arrived in Scotland's 2nd city, let the fun commence! Its Baltic!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar

Angry

I will be watching Scotland play, its my national team and no matter what its been like recently under that cretin potter, its a new dawn and I have renewed hope under Strachan.

As much as I have been fed up with the way the team has been going, I always turned the telly on hoping we'd win. Its become fashionable to berate the national team for some reason, I cant understand this?

Isnt it scotland v gareth bale tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I will be watching Scotland play, its my national team and no matter what its been like recently under that cretin potter, its a new dawn and I have renewed hope under Strachan.

As much as I have been fed up with the way the team has been going, I always turned the telly on hoping we'd win. Its become fashionable to berate the national team for some reason, I cant understand this?
    I have the same affliction but surely we cannot do any worse than we did under Potter!

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

Spot on, you're either Scottish or you're not. End of story!

Hope the diving, cheating, Team GB lover plays and we ram it right up the prick!

Hope Scotland win, but I honestly have no real interest in Scotland. Haven't had for about 6 years. Potter didn't help with the eye bleeding football. Hope Strachan does well but I can safely say it won't worry me in the slightest if we did get beat. International's are nothing like what they used to be.

Blog Entries

It's a difficult one. As a kid I used to drape myself in the Lion Rampant for all the televised games, followed the team to World Cup in Italia90 and though undecided will probably vote for Indepedance next year yet when it comes to Internationals these days I just find them so boooooorrriiiinnnnnggggg!!

I can't pinpoint when the disconnection happened but it has and I never berate the team just struggle to get interested.

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Half day, finishing at 12, heading along to Grand Cru for lunch and "a few" pints, before jumping on the bus at 3.30. Montfords through west to top up on the lunch drinks and on to Hampden to watch Scotland pick up their first win of the campaign.

Prediction:
    Scotland 2 - 1 Wales
    Maloney
    Fletcher
    Ledley
    Hibernian Football Club

It's a difficult one. As a kid I used to drape myself in the Lion Rampant for all the televised games, followed the team to World Cup in Italia90 and though undecided will probably vote for Indepedance next year yet when it comes to Internationals these days I just find them so boooooorrriiiinnnnnggggg!!

I can't pinpoint when the disconnection happened but it has and I never berate the team just struggle to get interested.
    yeah this is it. Exactly how I feel. I don't want them to lose but it doesn't bother me like it used to.

Agree with that. Scotland easy not to like under Levein however hope Strachan can at least get a bit of organisation, confidence and ability into the team.

I think the lack of getting to finals probably didnt help along with Bertie and Potter, in saying that wasnt that long ago we had that massive game v Italy at Hampden. Always support Scotland and hope we do well in the last qualifying games at least getting us in with a chance of the next Euros.

I'll end up watching it, but I still have lost a lot of passion since the announcement of the squad. I was hoping the transition to England C team would be stopped under Strachan but the squad he named has just notched us into a higher gear.

Hopefully we get a win tonight to keep our very very faint hopes of qualification alive.

Left by mutual consent!
    Missed chance to get Leigh G. in the squad. Best striker of a dead ball in Scotland and free kick against h....z was amonst the best i have ever witnessed. Still....i will get a few beers and tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by MacBean View Post
    Half day, finishing at 12, heading along to Grand Cru for lunch and "a few" pints, before jumping on the bus at 3.30. Montfords through west to top up on the lunch drinks and on to Hampden to watch Scotland pick up their first win of the campaign.

Prediction:
    Scotland 2 - 1 Wales
    Maloney
    Fletcher
    Ledley

you'll no get on the bus if you appear intoxicated

I was willing to try and get excited by Scotland again, now that Levein was gone and Strachan had taken over.

However all that came to an end when I heard he had picked Lee Wallace in the squad.

I can't accept 3rd division footballers being picked for Scotland duty, it's just ridiculous and that's the moment my interest really ended.

I'll see how things go in a couple of years when we've got someone else in charge.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    I was willing to try and get excited by Scotland again, now that Levein was gone and Strachan had taken over.

However all that came to an end when I heard he had picked Lee Wallace in the squad.

I can't accept 3rd division footballers being picked for Scotland duty, it's just ridiculous and that's the moment my interest really ended.

I'll see how things go in a couple of years when we've got someone else in charge.
    Deary me. Mind and get someone to pick those toys up for you.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    2-1 Scotland
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post

The fact is, the huns are demoted for cheating - not cause their vile orcous team suddenly got ***** (even though they are)

Anyway, a bigger sin is to not include Scotland's top scorer. We'll see if that works out. If not. WGS has ****ed up.

Griffiths should be playing. He's the top scorer in Scotland. ENDOF.

Anyway, sick of hearing about gareth bale and these dipsticks who think Wales are some kind of "force"...they are only a force in valleys of petrified four legged animals

MON THE SCOTS

ENDOF

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Martini View Post

Anyway, a bigger sin is to not include Scotland's top scorer. We'll see if that works out. If not. WGS has ****ed up.

Griffiths should be playing. He's the top scorer in Scotland. ENDOF.
    Strachan is doing Hibs a favour in our bid for the Scottish cup by leaving Griffiths out.