hibs.net Messageboard

Griffiths montage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96rniWwX94k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It isn't mine but it is good seeing him recognized out with yourself. The goals in it are as recent as the United piledriver.

Thanks for these memories Leigh!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good stuff

Amazing how many assists Spoony provides
    This is how it feels

Brilliant! Thanks Here's the link

Excellent video. First time seeing that goal against the Arabs. Unbelievable Jeff.

This compilation just makes me a little worried that he's going to be very tough to sign up during the summer, I'm sure he won't be without suitors from englandshire (or septic).

Amazing that wolves were happy to let us have him for the season when they're struggling.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rosco-hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent video. First time seeing that goal against the Arabs. Unbelievable Jeff.

This compilation just makes me a little worried that he's going to be very tough to sign up during the summer, I'm sure he won't be without suitors from englandshire (or septic).

Amazing that wolves were happy to let us have him for the season when they're struggling.
    Much as I would love to see him sign on at Hibs for a couple of years or so before the end of this season, I cant help thinking that he is going to get much better financial offers from bigger (probably English) clubs than Hibs will be able to offer!

Hope I'm proved wrong though!

This looks a little but like a video made to sell Sparky to clubs by an agent. So hope we can sign him. But I think he is out of our price range now. He can leave as a cup winning hero though!!!