hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sickback!

Sickback!

Over the last few weeks it's been pretty funny reading some of the posts over the road. I had another look this morning and I couldn't believe how stupid even that mob are. There is a thread called "Just had a Horrible thought". In it the comments of some fans are hilarious. The best and most ironic is the "we beat them 5-1 and that ended them as a club and rivalry". Sorry but I think you will find the club that ended was Hearts. Now because they have a team of kids and will know they could get beat, it's "who cares" attitude. You can feel the pain and angry in their posts after having it to easy to long. Please feel free to add any other fav's from over there, I'm sure there are more classics from our deluded Muppet's.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Their matchday thread from our game yesterday is quite funny
    Hibernian Football Club

First Team Breakthrough 1875HFC's Avatar
    "This, we ended the rivalry on the 19th of May! Them doing 1-0 signs, proves the forever lasting damage we did to thier mental health!"

Quite frankly my mental health is top notch at the moment. Our football club has come a temendously long way since this time last year, we are back at Hampden in the SC Semi-Final after getting knocked down terribly but we have proven as a club we can and will fight back.
    The classic of that mob is like you say a 'pfft we dont care anyway' mentality. Right now we should be giving those folk a rinsing for the state of their club after them having a right go at us but thats not Hibs class!

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by MacBean View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    haha Yeah I had a look at that as well. Some proper roasters over there. But funny reading at the same time.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacBean View Post
    Agree it's great reading (in fairness a few of the more sane ones compliment "the thumb" and our support, but the ones who suggest they "own" us and the ones who simply refer to themselves as "The Famous" crack me right up
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Quote Originally Posted by 1875HFC View Post
    "This, we ended the rivalry on the 19th of May! Them doing 1-0 signs, proves the forever lasting damage we did to thier mental health!"

Quite frankly my mental health is top notch at the moment. Our football club has come a temendously long way since this time last year, we are back at Hampden in the SC Semi-Final after getting knocked down terribly but we have proven as a club we can and will fight back.
    The classic of that mob is like you say a 'pfft we dont care anyway' mentality. Right now we should be giving those folk a rinsing for the state of their club after them having a right go at us but thats not Hibs class!

GGTTH
    Now that is a post!!

I don't get this 'ended as a club' chat.

Our crowds are up this year, oseason ticket sales are up, unbeaten against Hearts and back in the later stages of the cup. We took our best support to Tynecastle in years even though they said we would never sell out there again.

5-1 hurt like ****, of course it did but finish us as a club? Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    Agree it's great reading (in fairness a few of the more sane ones compliment "the thumb" and our support, but the ones who suggest they "own" us and the ones who simply refer to themselves as "The Famous" crack me right up
    The Famous chat always cracks me up.

Famous to who? Outwith Edinburgh no one gives a **** about Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Our crowds are up this year, oseason ticket sales are up, unbeaten against Hearts and back in the later stages of the cup. We took our best support to Tynecastle in years even though they said we would never sell out there again.

Exactly this.. Their attendances are down ours are up. We are in the last 4 and going back to Hampden. Who knocked them out and making sure Hearts have only held onto the cup a mere 6/7 months. No that they are struggling the fans are staying away. So for any of them looking in, you're time is coming and if Leigh is in the mood it will be your jam roll's getting shafted and not before time.

5-1 would hurt now if playing Skacel, Black etc had not resulted in cake bake sales and making 12 year olds empty their life savings in front of club shop employees.

Make no mistake, they are crapping it once again.

The Famous chat always cracks me up.

Famous to who? Outwith Edinburgh no one gives a **** about Hearts.
    Fair's fair. It shares its name with an Edinburgh landmark which was hated by all right minded people in it's day and remains coated in spittle as the contempt for it endures to this day...
    Last edited by Greentinted; 04-03-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Grammar dear boy, grammar.

Haha they are absolutely spewing with rage and jealousy over there

Quote Originally Posted by Hainan Hibs View Post
    5-1 would hurt now if playing Skacel, Black etc had not resulted in cake bake sales and making 12 year olds empty their life savings in front of club shop employees.

Make no mistake, they are crapping it once again.
    Public humiliation of child supporters was a classic

They are so deluded it's unbelievable.

The best thread is the one .."When did you first suspect Scotish Football was corrupt".....

erm now let me think...............

They even think that if we draw Falkirk it will be be played at the Pink shelter and they will make money from it.

complete and utter numpties.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Two 'yams' in the work, who couldn't find *********** on a map BTW, both said to me this morning, 'I hope you get Celtc in the semi-final, that'll shut you up' this despite the fact I hadn't even mentioned football to them never mind the weekends games.
    I did say to one, 'well if that's your attitude, then I hope you get.......oh wait a minute, you're OOT, WE CUFFED YOU EH' making your cup defence one of the shortest lived in the history of the competition'.

For some reason he left the room after that, don't know why

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar

This.

Quote Originally Posted by 1875HFC View Post

GGTTH
    Exactly. The only club that is dying as a result of May 19th is hearts as they massively overspent to acquire a team they couldn't afford in order to win it and now they are suffering for it.

But don't worry it doesn't matter that the club is going down the toilet coz 5-1 means everything is absolutely fine

The delusion and arrogance of that mob never fails to amaze me and some of they things they come out with are absolutly hilarious! Finished us as a club aye? hahahaha not even close! Celtic your main rivals now are they as we are supposidly "left behind"? again hahahahaa that would explain how you are sitting 11th place in the table 9 points behind us and 32 points behind celtic. Honestly, you really couldn't make it up

Yes the final was a bad day but I would sure as hell rather be a hibee than a jambo any day so they can chant 5-1 at me all they want but I wouldn't swap places with them for a second!
    Last edited by 21.05.2016; 04-03-2013 at 10:42 AM.

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    if anything, 5-1 was the rebirth of Hibs. We woke up again.
    Hibernian Football Club

@hibs.net private member
    Don't care what they say, we're now in a different league to them, and will be literally so in the very near future. Hearts who?

Testimonial Due
    Some absolute roaster actually started a thread over there trying to slag our support yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....ttish-cup-and/

Quote Originally Posted by #FromTheCapital View Post
    Some absolute roaster actually started a thread over there trying to slag our support yesterday.

Saw this swell, claiming wee team wee support. I reckon they are well and truly brainwashed and surely must be on a massive wind-up. It cannot be healthy for individuals to be that continuously deluded. Watching Sportscene last night they must have been gutted hearing how well supported the Hibees were!

Quote Originally Posted by #FromTheCapital View Post

Absolutely reeks of jealously and hypocrisy! They couldn't sell out Easter Road for a cup semi final, in their own city and with it not being live on tv!

Clutching at straws!
    Last edited by 21.05.2016; 04-03-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Are Hearts fans just born idiots, or do they go to a 'special' school to be trained, brainwashed and turned into really horrible human beings?

Now the year we finally lift the SC and they go pop, wouldn't be too bad if that happens.

They'll still rant on about 5-1, even if they're club is liquidated. They just, don't, get it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SWYD1875
    If you want a good laugh, this is well worth the read

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....it-112-thread/

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: weejxbox
    A few of them saying Griffiths should have been sent off for a stamp? Missed it myself. Anyone know what they're on about?

End of the club? Yeah good one

I have been amazed by the support shown by Hibs fans this year after May:

- as mentioned, we took our biggest crowd to tynecastle in years, hmmm that shows the club ended?

- took 3000 to Dundee

- 4000 to Kilmarnock in the cup on a Sunday afternoon on council telly

- Excellent crowd and amosphere v them in the cup and v Celtic

Yip the club has ended, keep dreaming *****

Left by mutual consent!
    In all fairness, the majority of their fans are saying we had an excellent support..

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weej1875 View Post
    A few of them saying Griffiths should have been sent off for a stamp? Missed it myself. Anyone know what they're on about?
    The "incident" near the dugout when he grazed the heel of the Killie player's boot. Not even worthy of a booking.

Brilliant to see them almost suicidal about Sissoko throwing the game

First Team Breakthrough Hibhibhooray's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibhibhooray PSN ID: Hibhibhooray
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    Two 'yams' in the work, who couldn't find *********** on a map BTW, both said to me this morning, 'I hope you get Celtc in the semi-final, that'll shut you up' this despite the fact I hadn't even mentioned football to them never mind the weekends games.
    I did say to one, 'well if that's your attitude, then I hope you get.......oh wait a minute, you're OOT, WE CUFFED YOU EH' making your cup defence one of the shortest lived in the history of the competition'.

For some reason he left the room after that, don't know why
    You know its the same at my work, I never talk to the yams about Hibs but today all i got was the same rubbish, so I asked did they watch the game and they said yes!!! is it me but I never watch Hertz on the telly, they are more interested in Hibs than their own issues.

According to them nothing to see here, injuries are the issue and they feel sorry for Vlad....WTF!!

This thread will no doubt prove that 5-1 scarred us for life and we will never recover.

...or something like that.