hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

Scott Robertson - Fantastic!

There was obviously many star's today in that Hibs team but I thought I'd signal out Robertson. For me, since he's came into our midfield our general attacking play and shape has been night and day compared to before he arrived. He is fast becoming a very important player for us and I've been very impressed by Scott so far!

2. Log in to remove the advert

He certainly, like everyone, had a good game today. Will be even better when he starts banging in a few goals like his Utd days.

I think he will be a fantastic signing for us.He is very different type of player to our others midfielders and makes some great forward runs.Today was his best game so far and its noticable that, like you say, since he has come in there is a much better balance to the midfield.He puts in a power of running and seemed to be everywhere today.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wright Jnr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He certainly, like everyone, had a good game today. Will be even better when he starts banging in a few goals like his Utd days.
    I hope he bangs in a few more than he did for Dundee United (9 in 107 appearances).
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

I certainly wasnt a fan after his first few games, but he has impressed me in the last couple. Still needs to get some muscle behind him, and i would also say that the 4-5-1 suits him like it does the majority of our midfield.

He's the reason we've been able to play more of a passing game the last couple of matches as he has a better positional sense than the other midfielders.

Griffiths takes the headlines but Claros was my MOM.
    Robertson also up there but don't think anyone was too bad.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I hope he bangs in a few more than he did for Dundee United (9 in 107 appearances).
    It would be nice if someone passed to him in the box sometimes. Saw him get into the box a number if times yesterday, but no one passed to him?

First Team Breakthrough GraniteCityHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1two View Post
    He's the reason we've been able to play more of a passing game the last couple of matches as he has a better positional sense than the other midfielders.

Griffiths takes the headlines but Claros was my MOM.
    Robertson also up there but don't think anyone was too bad.

100% agree with that! I said that as they were announcing Griffiths and as I spoke Claros muscled his way into another tackle and came out with the ball. He did it all game and used the ball very well!