hibs.net Messageboard

Last minute needing 3 seats on a bus from Leith/Central Edinburgh

Wasn't able to go due to work commitments until I just found out someone actually could cover for me. Long story short, I need 3 seats on a bus from leith/city centre. I seen something about the Alhambra bar had lots of spare seats, but their phone number fae google doesnae work, if anyone can give a hand it would be very appreciated. GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFamous1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn't able to go due to work commitments until I just found out someone actually could cover for me. Long story short, I need 3 seats on a bus from leith/city centre. I seen something about the Alhambra bar had lots of spare seats, but their phone number fae google doesnae work, if anyone can give a hand it would be very appreciated. GGTTH
    Try the sticky at the top of the page last I saw 10 seats (apols if gone now)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFamous1875 View Post
    I'm going on the alhambra bus I can find out if there's seats if you still need them

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I'm going on the alhambra bus I can find out if there's seats if you still need them
    Cheers mate.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Why not book seats on the Hibs.net bus?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Sorted.