hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Massive Game The Morn - get the fingers oot laddies

Tomorrow is a massive day for us... We desperately need a win to stop the rot and to stop us tumblin drastically down the table.

There is a distinct possibility we could be eight or ninth come the end of play if we lose and other results go the wrong way

Really need to get the attitude and team selection right

The first goal will be massive as we seem to have lost the early season quality of being able to come from behind and win.

I for some unexplainable reason think we will grab the first goal and get what would be a massive win tomorrow

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by stuart7-0 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tomorrow is a massive day for us... We desperately need a win to stop the rot and to stop us tumblin drastically down the table.

There is a distinct possibility we could be eight or ninth come the end of play if we lose and other results go the wrong way

The first goal will be massive as we seem to have lost the early season quality of being able to come from behind and win.

I for some unexplainable reason think we will grab the first goal and get what would be a massive win tomorrow

GGTTH
    I very much hope, still maybe would should Kajabu in the bench in case we are losing then we can bring him on in the 89th minute and blame it all him!

Quote Originally Posted by stuart7-0 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

GGTTH
    Totally agree with this.
    Quietly confident we can win today.
    All the very best to St mirren in the wee cup but not today.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    No doubt that we are capable of a result today but I wouldn't say I was confident at all. Not sure the team are confident either so anything that is not a defeat is a result today.

@hibs.net private member
    Glad to see ma strange sneaky feeling came true !!!!

Same again next week boys

GGTTH

For a second I thought you said ladies