Cammy Bell has signed a precontract with Rangers...£8k a week to play in division 2 ffs!

MJ definitely couldn't have offered him that. Apparently Cammy's mind was made up when Strachan said he would consider Rangers players which was the main concern he had about going there. He'll be a legend for the performance at Hampden but if we had a decent back-up I would have him sitting on the bench for the under 20s.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...-the-bell.html

CAMMY BELL has clinched a four-year deal with Rangers.

The Kilmarnock keeper has signed a pre- contract and will join Gers on September 1.
As SunSport revealed on Monday the 26-year-old has snubbed the offer of a five-year deal at Rugby Park and will move when Rangers’ transfer embargo is lifted.
Bell’s Gers deal is worth around £8,000-a-week, and Ibrox boss Ally McCoist said: “Cammy fits the bill in terms of his ability and his availability in terms of being out of contract in the summer.”
SunSport understands Bell will remain 100 per cent committed to Killie until his contract expires.
But his switch to Ibrox casts doubt on Neil Alexander’s future at the club.
The Gers No1 is out of contract at the end of the season and remains locked in talks over a new deal.
Alexander is unlikely to settle for a seat back on the bench.
McCoist, above, added: “We would like to keep Neil because I want to have two strong keepers. It would also give me the opportunity to send Scott