hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar

Young lad with the burst nose?

As my mate and I left the stadium after about 60 minutes there was a laddie, maybe around 16 17 saying to the steward in the East concourse someone lamped him for some reason... Anyone see what happened?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Lamped for leaving early?

Theres a thread on the bounce about it. He was punched by a middle aged man cause his mate said something about part time fans when people were leaving early apparently.

Saw part of the incident. Hope the twat gets caught, sure it was reported to the police.

when are some people gonna realise its virtually impossible to avoid getting caught doing anything untoward nowadays at football stadiums, high streets etc. We live in a big brother society.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    when are some people gonna realise its virtually impossible to avoid getting caught doing anything untoward nowadays at football stadiums, high streets etc. We live in a big brother society.
    Didn't see the incident but saw the bloodied nose and the guy saying something when he left. Unfortunately nobody stepped in at the time...I can only guess which guy it was but idiots have no place within our support,,,I hope he gets caught and I am sure the guy who was hit can tell them what seat he was in so it shouldn't be too difficult!

There are numerous cameras covering the east (more so than other stands), he will undoubtedly be on film.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Cheers for that HC, that Chavez guy is a right sausage jockey eh?!

Its been mentioned on twitter so no doubt the bizzies will deal with it now ;)

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuPutALineOn View Post
    I just think he's at the lash.

First Team Regular
    Afternoon guys, I'm ZemmamasBarnet from the Bounce.

If anyone can offer any information whatsoever, could you private message me as I'd like to pass it on to the police / club. I won't mention your name if you'd prefer to remain anonymous however I feel very strongly about tracking this guy down.

I've got a rough description of the culprit, where he sits and that he's a regular so fingers crossed he'll be found and dealt with appropriately. Being pissed off with Hibs is one thing but taking the hump, whether it's at the right or wrong people, belting a young laddie and then scarpering is completely out of order.

Cheers

John

First Team Regular
    Sorry to hear about you brother mate, nobody deserves to be assaulted at the fitbaw

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendub View Post
    Sorry to hear about you brother mate, nobody deserves to be assaulted at the fitbaw
    Cheers, I appreciate it and I'll pass the message on.

I know it isn't crime of the century but I'm probably going to bump this thread from time to time. As I say, I'm very keen to find the guy and hopefully someone can provide a name or seat number I can pass on.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thehappyhibee View Post
    Cheers, I appreciate it and I'll pass the message on.

I know it isn't crime of the century but I'm probably going to bump this thread from time to time. As I say, I'm very keen to find the guy and hopefully someone can provide a name or seat number I can pass on.
    Can't help with any info mate as I sit in the West but I'm sure this coward will be brought to justice with witnesses CCTV etc. I hope your brother is recovering and not in any way put off attending ER by the actions of this coward. I couldn't even begin to describe my anger if this had happened to my 19 year old son who attends with me.

A grown man punching a teenage boy then quickly heading for the exit - wow what a big hard man he must feel!

Disgusting behaviour, everyone was frustrated last night but that absolutely does not excuse thuggish behaviour like this and morons like this who try to act the big man with pathetic acts like this have no place at Easter Road. Hopefully he's caught and banned for life from Easter Road and the police take action as well.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Can't help with any info mate as I sit in the West but I'm sure this coward will be brought to justice with witnesses CCTV etc. I hope your brother is recovering and not in any way put off attending ER by the actions of this coward. I couldn't even begin to describe my anger if this had happened to my 19 year old son who attends with me.
    He'll be back at Easter Road as soon as Hibs are, he's not been put off. He's learned a very valuable lesson as to whom his friends are although I'm sure he'd have preferred to have done that less painfully.

I've got an email fired off to Robbie McGregor at Easter Road. I'm not sure as to what capacity he's employed by the club and he's not in the 'office' until Thursday but I'm reliably informed he's the man to talk to about this type of incident. I'm determined to explore every avenue possible and make sure this boy gets weeded out and faces the music.

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Pathetic behaviour. Hopefully the CCTV in the stand will catch the ********.

Was at Peterborough v Leicester were two casuals next to me decided to have a full blown fight. Football brings out the dregs of society at times
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by MixuPutALineOn View Post
    When i saw this comment i thought it can't be that bad, but having now read the Bounce thread i have to agree with you, 100% twat.

Hope your brother is fine and the guy that done it gets caught. Also pretty poor to hear about his mates dad turning a blind eye!

Think I left at 58 minutes myself, was severely pissed off with the application and the performance that night. And I think that's the earliest i've ever left a Hibs game. Glad I wasn't hooked by a barsteward !

Hope you're brother is ok and get's himself back to ER soon !

I sit just behind. Didn't see why it happened but it seemed that the young guy made a comment about leaving early or slagging the players. Middle aged guy just lumped him and burst his nose. Middle Ages guy then left. Over pretty quick but young guy was left with a burst nose.

If he is a season ticket holder he will be back next game and can be pointed out.

First Team Regular
    The CCTV has been "downloaded" according to the police and it'll be reviewed. Hopefully come up with something positive soon.

I'm not a regular visitor to hibs.net so I don't know if there's a gallery section but If anyone has any pictures from the East stand during any game this year, particularly of Section 43 and below where my brother was sat, I'd appreciate a look at them.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by thehappyhibee View Post
    The CCTV has been "downloaded" according to the police and it'll be reviewed. Hopefully come up with something positive soon.

I'm not a regular visitor to hibs.net so I don't know if there's a gallery section but If anyone has any pictures from the East stand during any game this year, particularly of Section 43 and below where my brother was sat, I'd appreciate a look at them.

Thanks again
    You are just going to have to let it go... it is unfortunate that it happened. However it isn't crime of the century. Scouring pictures in the hope of ID'ing the person... really?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody70x2 View Post
    You are just going to have to let it go... it is unfortunate that it happened. However it isn't crime of the century. Scouring pictures in the hope of ID'ing the person... really?
    Why should he let it go? So an assault is acceptable?

First Team Regular
    Looks like we've found the culprit

Not at all!

We live in a Western world of free speech where we can voice our opinon freely without fear of violence if some don't like what we have to say.. Or so I thought........

I am appalled at the thought of the Hibs family where men, women, OAP's and children come together having a person like this in it. I hope he comes forward himself, as this is NOT what we need at Easter Road.

What a world we live in, if anyone finds this acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Why should he let it go? So an assault is acceptable?
    What is it going to achieve? The 'man' was out of order and I suspect that he will know about it as will have seen or heard something on here or Bounce. Do you want him to go to court for this? That might get him a £100 fine at most. Do you want a football banning order? I don't know if that could happen? Or is it simply an apology?

Quote Originally Posted by JIm View Post
    Looks like we've found the culprit
    I still have my boarding pass for the 19:50 flight back up from London that evening...

First Team Regular
    What is it going to achieve? The 'man' was out of order and I suspect that he will know about it as will have seen or heard something on here or Bounce. Do you want him to go to court for this? That might get him a £100 fine at most. Do you want a football banning order? I don't know if that could happen? Or is it simply an apology?
    In this day in age people need to be held accountable for their actions.

Punching a kid is not acceptable.

First Team Regular
    Yup, really. I'm not on some moral crusade here but I refuse to sit idly by and do nothing. If I can identify him to the police, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by JIm View Post
    In this day in age people need to be held accountable for their actions.

Punching a kid is not acceptable.
    I am not saying it is acceptable... I am saying let it go - asking for photos of the stand??? It has been reported to the authorities... if they can identify the person from CCTV and then his seat number and then his name and address then bingo! Turning into Poiriot, Agatha Christie or Columbo is not going to help.

It will turn out that he was probably using his 8 year old nieces season ticket card and was also smoking in the toilet at halftime.